Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: the Reb

Quote Originally Posted by the Reb View Post
    I'm retired, no wife, no kids, no job, no bills, I can pretty much booze and smoke pot and chase lewd women anytime I want, that might seem odd to some, but it works for me.
    Okay... but there are no lewd women here. All chaste and accounted for. I heard PTA lets loose sometimes, but I think they were just rumors she definitely didn't want anyone to believe.

I have yet to be acquainted with PTA but I'm intrigued by your use of the word loose.

How did you hear about this place?

Quote Originally Posted by the Reb View Post
    I have yet to be acquainted with PTA but I'm intrigued by your use of the word loose.
    That's good, Virgil, because so is she.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamartia View Post
    How did you hear about this place?
    The member here who goes by the moniker Eric Cartman was talking about this place while he was at my usual watering hole, he made it sound sociable so I figured I would give it a look.

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    That's good, Virgil, because so is she.
    I am not virgil, although he too hangs out at my usual haunt. Here is something interesting, at my usual place there is a live chatbox, last night as cartman was talking about here virgil was saying that he might check it out, in fact kinda like saying that he had not been here, but from what you said in quotation it seems that virgil is here and he is already notorious.

As for me, at the usual place I'm known as rebel yell, or the reb for short, hence my chosen screen name. If you feel the need to verify I will message you a link to my usual place, don't want offend by posting the link in open forum, some places are kinda touchy about those things, and it's way to early for me to start accumulating infractions here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    Ahh ... I'm Hopps. Welcome to you.
    Hopps, yeah, we know each other, you use to bitch at me about posting the confederate battle flag in the shouter over there, out of respect I lay off it when you are around.

I don't recall expressing an opinion about the battle flag there. Anyway, the battle flag means next to nothing to me, and it gets posted a lot anyway. I don't pay any attention to it for one simple reason: it is an expression of patriotism and tradition, and really has nothing to do with niggers.