Thread: Beto O'Rourke to El Paso TV Station: 'I'm Running' for President

Beto O'Rourke to El Paso TV Station: 'I'm Running' for President

Failed Senate candidate Robert Francis “Beto” O’Rourke has confirmed he will seek the 2020 Democratic presidential nomination, according to*a local El Paso TV station.

More...

Good luck with that, little Drunky Bobby O'Rourke.
    TRUMP 2020

~ Shower the people you love with love ~

You do not answer to God. You answer to men who answer to AI.

Why are Democrats obsessed with these losing candidates like Abrams and Gillum?

None of their performances were very impressive. Ron Johnson beat a Democratic incumbent in 2010 after Obama won his state by about 15.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Why are Democrats obsessed with these losing candidates like Abrams and Gillum?

None of their performances were very impressive. Ron Johnson beat a Democratic incumbent in 2010 after Obama won his state by about 15.
    Whatever happened to changing sides and changing parties when they don't like the politics of their party? 30 years ago that was very common.

Now, they seem committed as lemmings to whatever agenda the party is pushing, and they apparently are compelled to throw the election with ridiculous oaths of anarchy rather than changing sides and supporting the other party. That's my read, but no idea why they do it.

I attribute this unAmerican change of political freedom to Bush 1, I don't know why. NWO shit, I guess, but I do not understand it.

Is this how they have sex anymore? (Pelosi definitely isn't getting enough if any.)

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    Whatever happened to changing sides and changing parties when they don't like the politics of their party? 30 years ago that was very common.

Now, they seem committed as lemmings to whatever agenda the party is pushing, and they apparently are compelled to throw the election with ridiculous oaths of anarchy rather than changing sides and supporting the other party. That's my read, but no idea why they do it.

I attribute this unAmerican change of political freedom to Bush 1, I don't know why. NWO shit, I guess, but I do not understand it.
    It's happening, just at a slow speed.

White working class voters, blacks and Hispanics are slowly becoming more Republican.

Democrats are making up some of those lost voters with immigrants and millennials coming of age (they're not really converting new people).

O'Rourke and O'Crazio need to get into a pact.
    TRUMP 2020

~ Shower the people you love with love ~