Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: MS-13 brutally slay one of their own.

  1. #1

    MS-13 brutally slay one of their own.

    MS-13 gang members in Maryland murdered one of their own, a high school teener, stabbing him over 100 times, then burning his corpse 60 miles away in Virginia. He was identified by his tattoos.

    Both areas are outlying suburbs of Washington, DC.
    https://www.foxnews.com/us/ms-13-mem...g-body-on-fire.
    You do not answer to God. You answer to men who answer to AI.

  2. #2
    Please notify Maryland Senators Democrat Chris Van Hollen and Democrat Ben Cardin, and Virginia Senators Democrat Tim Kaine and Democrat Mark Warner, and all of the other Democrat hoardes in those states' governments that guns were not involved in this horrific incident.
    You do not answer to God. You answer to men who answer to AI.

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    Please notify Maryland Senators Democrat Chris Van Hollen and Democrat Ben Cardin, and Virginia Senators Democrat Tim Kaine and Democrat Mark Warner, and all of the other Democrat hoardes in those states' governments that guns were not involved in this horrific incident.
    Literally doesn't matter at this point, we have the worst gun control laws in the Nation here in Maryland already.

  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Programmer Socks View Post
    Literally doesn't matter at this point, we have the worst gun control laws in the Nation here in Maryland already.
    You mean you have the strictest, most stringent gun control in the country.
    You do not answer to God. You answer to men who answer to AI.

  5. #5
    Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    You mean you have the strictest, most stringent gun control in the country.
    Yeah... Therefore the most unconstitutional.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •