Thread: Warren: White Nationalism Poses Same Threat Against U.S. as ISIS, Al-Qaeda

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Warren: White Nationalism Poses Same Threat Against U.S. as ISIS, Al-Qaeda

During a campaign stop in Memphis, TN, 2020 presidential hopeful Sen. Elizabeth Warren (D-MA) commented on white nationalism following the terror attack in two New Zealand mosques that left 50 people dead. Warren compared white nationalism to ISIS and Al-Qaeda, saying all three “pose a threat” to the United States. Its going to take acknowledging what a terrible problem white nationalism is and how it is a threat to the safety and security of the United States, Warren said Sunday. “In the same way that ISIS and Al-Qaeda terrorism pose a threat to the U.S., so does the rise of white nationalism.” In addition to Tennessee, Warren is visiting Alabama and Mississippi as part of a three-state tour. Follow Trent Baker on Twitter*@MagnifiTrent

More...

This is why for thousands of years women have been kept out of power. Sure, they can achieve academically, but then they always go fucktard with it and say the dumbest things.

Sen. Elizabeth Warren is wrong in her assessment of white nationalists, to my knowledge white nationalism receives no government funding unlike ISIS and Al-Qaeda.
    " If you can't be well liked, be well hated"
    http://famguardian.org/Publications/...k/rulebook.htm

I say the same thing about Democrats.

I don't know what she's talking about. There is no rise in white nationalism. It's a concocted ploy from the deplorable Democrat playbook.