Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: just stopping by

Quote Originally Posted by leon14 View Post
    tried philly and mossfern
    I might.....just might be able to smoke out mossfern
    I got a pic of her and yes its genuine

Seems no shortage of shit to throw at one another.

Deplorable, really.

75% of my socks got squached by J. that i knew. the helena has pussy warts was J using one of my emails.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Quote Originally Posted by -I-I-I-I- View Post
    It's good to see you again, Leon. I have two questions for you:

1. Do you know who published the email addresses of all DLP members?
    Spambots, there are 2 other sites of this I first discovered them over a year ago. You will probably find them if you google your own email address.

Quote Originally Posted by -I-I-I-I- View Post
    2. Do you really think it's a good idea to link to them in this thread? I couldn't care less since I used an email that I created specifically for DLP, but there are people who sign up on forums with email addresses that contain their real names. Why make their PI available to our many lurkers?

P.S. I don't think we need the anti-white, worthless, senile old jew hag Mossfart here. Just my opinion.
    Half the addresses were either bullshit ones or have been long abandoned.
    Anyway what can they do?
    As for mossfern she seldom uses the email address she used for dlp, most likely has abandoned it

I had pm'd or emailed the address site before dlp went down the 1st time, not to everyone but to those who i somewhat knew. I mostly got bounce backs as replies.
    But at the end of the day it was just spammers

Quote Originally Posted by El guap0 View Post
    Hi Leon
    Hi..... how do I know if youre the real guapo?
    Serious question... the databases were deleted the first time so in theory anyone could register as someone else.
    But if the databases were erased then in theory the usernames could be re-registered by someone else.

I might.....just might be able to smoke out mossfern
    I got a pic of her and yes its genuine
    I hope you can smoke out Philly and Saara

Hi..... how do I know if youre the real guapo?
    Serious question... the databases were deleted the first time so in theory anyone could register as someone else.
    But if the databases were erased then in theory the usernames could be re-registered by someone else.
    True.

Hi Leon
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work