Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Pruning the jew shit..

Pruning the jew shit..

The entire reason I shut the forum down the first time is because I paid for it all, and nobody appreciated it.

It is obvious that something free isn't respected in any way, and IIII or whatever is a fantastic example of that.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Forgive me in advance for writing this? I am in one of those moods today.

Pruning a Jew's shit a.k.a. circumcision.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

I think reliable news of jews vandalizing their own jew symbols, churches, cemeteries and so forth in order to appear oppressed, are kind of important.

Probably not what you meant, however. Thanks for removing all those posts.

TRUMP 2020

~ Shower the people you love with love ~

Something tells me he has all that archived.
    Oh, he got LOL-banned.

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    I think reliable news of jews vandalizing their own jew symbols, churches, cemeteries and so forth in order to appear oppressed, are kind of important.

Probably not what you meant, however. Thanks for removing all those posts.
    Yeah, they were spammed into the workshop.. Spammed everywhere.

It's like a mental illness with some of those people.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Thank you so much, Hoffa. I was kind of afraid to even confront him, with all his posts, I thought HE was the new owner! So glad you are back!
    TRUMP 2020

~ Shower the people you love with love ~

fwiw, i appreciate it.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    The entire reason I shut the forum down the first time is because I paid for it all, and nobody appreciated it.

It is obvious that something free isn't respected in any way, and IIII or whatever is a fantastic example of that.
    I appreciated it. It's the only place where you can actually say what you want and not get banned. But Yeah that Jew hating bullshit was really annoying. Remember that one creep that had a name of just initials ETHT? Was that it. I took a great deal of joy from insulting that cocksucker. I remember my best insult was, "I'm gonna plant a mango tree in your mothers cunt and then sit in a lawn chair in it's shade and watch 5 niggers rape you." Good times!!