Thread: ALLAH!!!! JIHAHD!!!! KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALLAH!!!! JIHAHD!!!! KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You are the dirty toilet devils the Great Satan and the infidels and you all DESERVE TO DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Allah inspires all of us good Islamic patriots to KILL KILL KILL the Jews and the Christians for they are the filth and evil that drives Satan in this world. DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE infidels!!!!!!!!!!! You are evil. I perform God's will every night when I read from the Quo'ran and rape my 13 year-old wife and bend over, ass high in the air, praying toward Mecca while a camel humps me up the ass. You mock Allah you filthy Jews. You mock Allah you filthy Christians. Your slutty evil women in those filthy bikinis showing all that sinful skin deserve harsh lashes with a leather whip!!!! You are EVIL. Allah is furious at you!!! Huge flames will explode and engulf you for your crime of killing our hero, Osama bin Laden. Allah commands that you find a 13 year-old wife to rape every night, one who will obediently prepare your goat eyeball stew every night!!! Filthy infidels!!!

DIE DIE DIE DIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We're way past this. Bring something else to the table, bubba.

Whazzzzzzup, IBM! Could you please post your recipe for goat eyeball stew? It sounds delicious.

This is really sinister and sick the way you advocate violence for your God. That's disgusting and evil. What's with the little smiley face in the end after all the violent talk. WTF? Really sick.