Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: EZ Ryder

Sounds like he needs a bagger. If that's him in the pic- looks like a good fit to me.

Mine pictured? Wideglide. The guy I bought it from was 6'4.

Quote Originally Posted by El guap0 View Post
    Sounds like he needs a bagger. If that's him in the pic- looks like a good fit to me.
    The picture I posted is not my brother, it's just photostock from an internet search, but he does have the exact same bike, same paint, he did have screaming eagle mufflers installed claiming that stock was to quiet, now it doesn't run quite right because he didn't have it tuned to match the new mufflers....

I guess I should mentioned that my bro isn't a mechanic, he tries to be, but it's something he really never got a firm grasp on, ad to that he is computer illiterate and it's easy to understand why he likes stock machines and why he farms out the work. I tried to explain to him that small changes like muffler swaps can effect performance on computerized machines and he didn't believe me, he had to call the dealer to verify. Now, with spring in the air and riding season right around the corner he says he is either going have it in the dealer shop for tuning or he is having the stock mufflers put back on it.
    " If you can't be well liked, be well hated"
    http://famguardian.org/Publications/...k/rulebook.htm

bah. changing the mufflers won't do anything to effect the map. yew are correct suh.

The dealer will be all too happy to charge him for a canned stage 1 tune though.

I have no firsthand knowledge of before or after performance, only what he told me, it seems flat at high revs. I suspect that the new mufflers increased breathing and that the machine goes lean somewhere towards the end of the powerband, I'd bet the plugs are white like rice.
    " If you can't be well liked, be well hated"
    http://famguardian.org/Publications/...k/rulebook.htm