Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I want to spurt my jizz into AOC's cunt

I want to spurt my jizz into AOC's cunt

I LOVE AOC. She's so awesome! She's got great political ideas. Plus, she's a babe. My ultimate goal in life is to get my big, throbbing hard, cock into her cunt and spurt her full of my hot goo. If I made a baby with her, it would grow up super smart and would know to flipoff all you piece of shit Republican douchebags. Fuck you, dickheads. AOC is awesome. I'm going to give her the best orgasms she's ever had.

Give it up dreamer, AOC is a declared carpet muncher.
    " If you can't be well liked, be well hated"
    http://famguardian.org/Publications/...k/rulebook.htm

all youd need for that one would be a pint of everclear.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Fucktard sock insta-ignored

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    to burn off your genitalia, before or after.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Quote Originally Posted by the Reb View Post
    Give it up dreamer, AOC is a declared carpet muncher.
    Aw, crap. There's always something. I'm supposed to be all progressive and shit and not hate lesbians' guts, but fuck! I don't like being cock blocked.

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    Alcohol used to be a great tool for getting laid, but nowadays, they'll use alcohol as an excuse to say you're a rapist. It used to be you would get a chick are shitfaced on something like Everclear or whatever and she would be all, "Oh, baby, I want your dick inside of my cunt RIGHT NOW!" It would be so cool. You get laid and it's awesome. Nowadays, her saying, "Oh, baby, I want your dick inside of my cunt RIGHT NOW!" is not proof of consent, nor is, "Give it to me, big boy, fuck my snatch, I want you so bad." Nope, not proof of consent. If alcohol was present, that automatically makes it rape. Is it just me or is that fucking stupid? God, I hate the fucking feminists.

Quote Originally Posted by R. Langly View Post
    to burn off your genitalia, before or after.
    not me. Screeny. he wants to fuck her. he will need to give her a good buzz. i dont care if he does her after he crams the bottle up her nose.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

I'm not suprised. Screeny is a sick and disgusting pervert who would like this slutty leftwing spick politician.

So does Mr. Ed..

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.