Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Your obituary goes here ...

Your obituary goes here ...

When the time comes, of course.

Wiki Obits has one simple goal: We provide a place where you can find obituaries and biography information for every person on earth - dead or alive - famous, celebrity or just an average Joe.
    Example:

Obituary of Edward Asner
    Edward Asner

Please write the details of Edward Asner's obit here. Please also tell us as much as you can about the biography stuff below.

Ed Asner (born on November 15th, 1929)[1] was a TV-Actor who was best known for his role as the gruff TV producer, Lou Grant on "The Mary Tyler Moore Show" with Mary Tyler Moore and its spinoff series, "Lou Grant". Ed died on Thursday April 11, 2019 and his death was due to natural causes. He was 90.
    https://www.wikiobits.com/Obits/EdwardAsner
    Well, turns out he's still alive even though you thought you also read his obituary a few years ago, along with Dick Van Dyke, Abe Vigoda, Bob Newhart and a few others. (Dual citizenships?)

"Death Notice:
    Date: Not deceased
    Place: Not available
    Cause of Death: Unknown reason
    Funeral Arrangements: Not Disclosed
    Interment:TBA"
    Last edited by Lum; 04-11-2019 at 08:13 AM.

Could this be the source of some of the dumbest fake news ...

Related question: Why would anyone make up a fake story about their own death?

Abe Vigoda really did die ... but about 15 years after you read about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    Related question: Why would anyone make up a fake story about their own death?
    Aks Tupac, Elvis and Kaufman.

Related question: Why wouldn't anyone make up a real story about their fake death?
    Geraniums stink.

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    Aks Tupac, Elvis and Kaufman.

Related question: Why wouldn't anyone make up a real story about their fake death?
    Wut?

Here's some more celebrity trivia:

Marsha Wallace, who played the receptionist on the Bob Newhart Show, got married in a Buddhist ceremony in the 80's. Her husband died sometime later, I guess, and she suffered a nervous breakdown to wind up on the couch not unlike Newhart's in the TV show. These were unrelated events, however.

She really did die in 2013. Really. No, really. I think. That's what I read.

Dang.

My Obit:

If you are reading this I am dead.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    My Obit:

If you are reading this I am dead.

No bequeathments?
    Geraniums stink.

Mine:

last words...

Whadya think ur gonna do, shoot me?