Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Meet Soph

*abort*
    Geraniums stink.

I went in with every expectation that the combination of endearing precocity and shrilly kid voice would drive me to an early departure.

As it is, I love the kid. Funny as fuck.
    ___,o` `.-''' ```-._.----.
    '----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    (_\ (_\

Don't like. The "entertainment" thing ages rapidly in vacuous vapidity. Might make a good loop to fall asleep by. Repetitive nonsense with cadence does that to me. Her voice is a bit too annoying, however.

I might try it. I'll let you know.

Perhaps she could sell it in 15 minute loops? Does she make any money now doing that?

There's a youtube of an interview where she sort of stumbles and stammers like a normal kid:

https://youtu.be/iE4QFtbrRLQ

If people actually went as fast as she does through a mishmash of complex thought, they'd squeeze their day into about an hour. Then what would they do for the rest of the day? Watch "I Love Lucy" reruns?
    Last edited by Lum; 04-12-2019 at 05:18 AM.

bamp to remove cuckon fucktard moron thread title from visibility on main page.

Quote Originally Posted by El guap0 View Post
    bamp to remove cuckon fucktard moron thread title from visibility on main page.
    Start a go fund me for him for some deep brain stimulation?

https://www.apnews.com/fd2226d9e7bf46ca8d2542bdf88c26be

Quote Originally Posted by El guap0 View Post
    lulz

... boring ... thinking ... still thinking ... still ... zzz ...

... a law maybe ... yes, a law prohibiting little girls from talking to adults in a manner that could get an adult arrested for talking to her ...

... her epithet ... that could be her epithet.