Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 68

Thread: Meet Soph

  1. #41
    It'f Ivlamophobia! lulz

    They always call it 'hate'. Fucking robots.

    Because that kid's just brimful of 'hatred'.
    ___,o` `.-''' ```-._.----.
    '----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    (_\ (_\

  2. #42
    Quote Originally Posted by El guap0 View Post
    gawd shut up with yer ignorant twaddle






    https://www.kron4.com/news/bay-area/...eos/2009954650
    Is this the real El Guapo?

    If you know, you don’t announce.

    She’s white trash with A LOT of bank.

  3. #43
    You have to figure that once it caught on, it'd come under attack. (((They))) can't just ignore any popular criticism of the established narrative.
    ___,o` `.-''' ```-._.----.
    '----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    (_\ (_\

  4. #44
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    You have to figure that once it caught on, it'd come under attack. (((They))) can't just ignore any popular criticism of the established narrative.

  5. #45
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post
    Let's fight. Then we can have make-up Chess.
    ___,o` `.-''' ```-._.----.
    '----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    (_\ (_\

  6. #46
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    Let's fight. Then we can have make-up Chess.
    Way too tired for this boring trite of a diversion UW.

  7. #47
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post
    Way too tired for this boring trite of a diversion UW.
    You should go to bed. I'll be right there.
    ___,o` `.-''' ```-._.----.
    '----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    (_\ (_\

  8. #48

  9. #49
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    It'f Ivlamophobia! lulz

    They always call it 'hate'. Fucking robots.

    Because that kid's just brimful of 'hatred'.
    Look at them go after a 14 girl. lol. Hate speech isn't a thing in the US. You'd never know it though, judging by the progstream media's efforts to make believe it is.

  10. #50
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    You should go to bed. I'll be right there.
    Half of my heart..lol
    Quote Originally Posted by zachry ought View Post
    Spoons1111
    lol.. not my thing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •