Thread: Booker: Trump's Sanctuary City Proposal 'Reflects This Contorted View' He 'Has About

Booker: Trump's Sanctuary City Proposal 'Reflects This Contorted View' He 'Has About

During an interview aired on Saturday's broadcast of MSNBC's "AM Joy," 2020 presidential candidate Senator Cory Booker (D-NJ) reacted to President Trump suggesting releasing migrants into sanctuary cities by saying the proposal "reflects this contorted view that Donald Trump has about humanity," that "people seeking a better life coming to this country are somehow going to be*a punishment" to sanctuary cities.

More...

What? How is inhumane to send them to Los Angeles with its nearly perfect weather? That's better treatment than sending Somalis to Minnesota.

Chicago, Los Angeles and San Francisco get my vote for most eligible Model Pelosian Cities (MPC's) of immigrant populations on a massive scale heretofore unknown, even in the countries from which they're derived.

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    Chicago, Los Angeles and San Francisco get my vote for most eligible Model Pelosian Cities (MPC's) of immigrant populations on a massive scale heretofore unknown, even in the countries from which they're derived.
    Illinois? That state is too similar to Pennsylvania. I would rather do a state we know will not turn red in 30 years like Vermont.