Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Punishments for women who cheat on their deployed soldier husbands

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    women are deployed in military type settings. some are actually pretty good in their assigned fields. Pilot, encryption officer, shouldnt matter if theyre an office pinky. if they are in a designated combat zone, and the husband at home is doing the meter reader, and she isnt dropping trow, he should be stoned to death too.
    I could live with that. But we should allow the offended party to choose the method of execution. If they choose firing squad, they should be allowed to serve on the firing squad.

execution is a very dicey subject. if someone is to be executed, the offended should do the executing.
    go ahead and start at the kneecaps and work your way up for all i care. you want them dead? you do it.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    execution is a very dicey subject. if someone is to be executed, the offended should do the executing.
    go ahead and start at the kneecaps and work your way up for all i care. you want them dead? you do it.
    That's fine with me as long as they know what they're doing. I'm also for mass executions via hydrogen bomb. I say round up every single one of the feminists and trap them all in an enclosure in the Nevada desert and then drop a hydrogen bomb on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Mah Cats View Post
    That's fine with me as long as they know what they're doing. I'm also for mass executions via hydrogen bomb. I say round up every single one of the feminists and trap them all in an enclosure in the Nevada desert and then drop a hydrogen bomb on them.
    do that in NY shitty. Nevada is a main gold producer.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work