Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2020: Pete Buttigieg Officially Launches White House Campaign

Vote for Pete 2020! He's GAY!!!

Quote Originally Posted by El guap0 View Post
    Vote for Pete 2020! He's GAY!!!
    Pastor Pete is a preening, pious, proselytizing, progressive, protestant, pole smoker..

I do have to say though, he's unique.

He'll get some attention.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Pastor Pete is a preening, pious, proselytizing, progressive, protestant, pole smoker..

I do have to say though, he's unique.

He'll get some attention.
    And a peter puffer.

what comes next for the democrats? lets see. come vote for me cause im _________________________
    wetback
    irish
    injun
    fake injun
    shooting my shotgun offn the front porch
    fag
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Quote Originally Posted by spambot View Post
    SOUTH BEND, Ind. (AP) Pete Buttigieg,*the little-known Indiana mayor*who has risen to prominence in the early stages of the 2020 Democratic presidential race, made his official campaign entrance Sunday by claiming the mantle of youthful generation ready to reshape the country.

More...
    https://www.howtopronounce.com/buttigieg/

What is with the pronunciation of boot a judge? Where the hell does one get boot out of butt? I believe the correct pronunciation to be butt gigger.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

I bet that's a lie. I doubt "Boehner" is truly pronounced "Bay-ner" either.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I bet that's a lie. I doubt "Boehner" is truly pronounced "Bay-ner" either.
    Total agreement on the correct pronunciation of Boehner: Boner or Bo-ner.
    https://www.howtopronounce.com/boehner/

So as a politician, he constantly lives a lie so no one pokes fun. No wonder he cries all the time. He should have just changed his name.
    Last edited by Lum; 04-16-2019 at 04:07 PM.

Mayor Peter eater plans to go to Polish communities and eat as much polish sausage as he can in order to win their vote.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

maybe he will head to Gdansk so all his buddies can nail him to a front door so all who enter will have to screw him.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work