Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I'm not convinced about Trump

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    Uphill or downhill? Or cross country?
    Sideways.

That's called side-slip, you bunny.

So you have a tattoo of the Nike logo side-slipping across the geographic topography of your torso. I see.

That's called side-slip, you bunny.

So you have a tattoo of the Nike logo side-slipping across the geographic topography of your torso. I see.
    It’s on my chest.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post
    Nice copy and paste.
    What the fuck are you talking about? I'm the author of that. Nice accusation without proving anything. Show your evidence of plagiarism or shut the fuck up. I wrote that myself. No one else writes like me.

By the way, PTA, I don't find his post anywhere else.
    That's because I didn't copy it from anyplace else. I just did a google to see if anyone stole it from here and posted it elsewhere and I don't find it anywhere else. I do find some other people accusing Democrats of infanticide, but they wrote different essays saying "infanticide" but they aren't the same as my writing. No one else is as genius or brilliant as I am. I'm God's prophet after all.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post
    You really think he/she is going to put forth the energy to write a 7 paragraph “blah blah blah” Trump piece?

Actually there’s a Nike symbol on my chest, ya grump.
    I'm the one who took the time to write entire TV show episodes with Persia as the villain. You don't think I'm determined enough to write a measly 500 word essay about Trump? Up yours bitch.

She's the poster child for spaysho edyucashun.

Probably why she drives a nice car and has nice things, and watches sunsets over Vancouver from her patio balcony while sucking down the jesus joos.

This is our world.