Thread: Websites Owned/Aministered by Jews

Websites Owned/Aministered by Jews

These mega-websites below are monopolies on what they sell. About that, the claim is that the "inventors" are all jews. I know some of them are run by jews. This apparent fact has not alarmed many people, albeit many of these same people object to increasingly suppressive and oppressive censorship by these website operators in a manner reminiscent of 1930's German businesses.

List of Jew-controlled websites, with explanations as they appear at the link, unedited:
    1) Google
    It was founded by Larry Page, Sergey Brin in 1998. Both are Jews. Bismillah yahan se karen, and try to boycott this website, try to live an internet life without using Google or any of its subsidiary websites.

2) Facebook
    You read it right. It was a Jew who founded that website in 2004. Repeating it again, Mark Zuckerberg is a Jew, don't use that website from today. He also owns Instagram so count that website owned by a Jew too.

3) YouTube
    Damn, this is going to be hard for you to boycott. But let me tell you YouTube's CEO Susan Wojcicki is also a Jew. Try not to watch YouTube videos from today and stick to its poor-duplicate Pakistani versions.

4) Wikipedia
    Yo bro. The website that help you make your assignments most of the times, is also founded by a Jew. Jimmy Wales is a Jew.

5) Ask.com
    You might open this website too sometimes if you are a college graduate and look for ready made answers for your assignments. Bad news for you, this was also founded by a Jew, Garrett Gruener.

6) Tumblr
    How can we forget this blogging platform. Just for your knowledge, this platform is also founded by a Jew, David Karp.

7) NetFlix
    Even though Netflix is not much popular in Pakistan, yet it is one of the most popular website. So for your surprise, this is also founded by a Jew, Reed Hastings.

8) Wix.com
    Poor souls use this website to create their miserable and free websites. This is also founded by a Jew, Avishai Abrahami.

9) Quora.com
    You might have never opened this website directly, but search engines have shown you Quora links for your search query. Well, this one is also owned by a Jew, Adam D’Angelo. Another website like this is Answers.com that is also owned by a Jew, Bob Rosenschein.

10) Twitter
    Yo boys, Twitter is also co-founded by a Jew, Noah Glass. How about a boycott, ummm? But I guess it is going to be hard for you, nai?

11) Vimeo
    Yes, Vimeo, the video service most of you use to uploaded their videos in HD, and your portfolios among other stuff. This one is also founded by a Jew, Zach Klein.

12) Yahoo
    Damn, this should not be owned by Jews at least. We all used Yahoo Messenger for casual chit chat. But hey, Current CEO Marissa Mayer, and even previous CEO, both are Jews.

13) Pinterest
    Yup, this fancy website is also founded and owned by a Jew, Ben Silbermann. It might be easy to boycott it because Pakistanis don't even know how to use this website.

14) eHow.com
    This one also pops up most of times in search engines and it is quite popular website too. And a news for you is, it is also founded by a Jew, Richard Rosenblatt.

15) DailyMotion.com
    This YouTube's alternative is also founded and owned by a Jew, Benjamin Bejbaum. Please try boycotting this website, at least this one.

16) Linkedin
    Jobless souls, I found you so active on Linkedin these days. But hey, do you know this website is also founded by a Jew, Reid Hoffman. Even though this got recently acquired by Microsoft, but what you have been up to all these days?

17) PayPal
    Even though this website is not officially available for Pakistanis, yet this is one of the most used websites in Pakistan, and Pakistanis keep on looking tricks to use this website using Payoneer, a relative in abroad, or other tricks. But hey, the CEO of PayPal is a Jew, Dan Schulman.

18) SnapChat
    I just love those dog filters, probably you too. But why don't you boycott this application as it is also founded by a Jew, Evan Spiegel.

[The person who compiled this list continues: "There are so many more websites and popular smartphone applications that are founded and owned by Jews, like Reditt, Imgur, Getty Images, Adobe etc. There many other core technologies too that are founded by Jews like Oracle, C++ etc, but lets first boycott the list of websites given above."
    http://www.manhoos.com/2016/07/popua...d-by-jews.html

Any small group of like minds with so much power is probably unhealthy and also unAmerican. If you don't think so, consider the fact that Zuckerduck is right now subverting and superceding the US Constitution with his own personal taste. This would be illegal if he didn't own the site in question.

Jew-owned Paypal has severe restrictions on the kind of trading it allows. It makes no business sense that firearms and high-cap magazines (11+ rounds) are banned (thanks Bill, you lazy, phony mother-fucker). These items and others, including collectibles in militaria, are banned at Paypal associate Ebay, which has a jew CEO. Both Ebay and Paypal list items prohibited for sale on their websites.

I'm posting this for your information and assign no particular value to any of it beyond the well-known reputations these sites have already established.

I only use 3 or 4 sites on the list and could easily do without them.

Like Paypal, Ebay and Facebook -- all prominent in online business?

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    Like Paypal, Ebay and Facebook -- all prominent in online business?
    I refuse to use PayPal, Venmo, whatever, to transfer money.

Iíve had people refuse my business/money b/c Iíll only pay with cash or a check.

Iím guilty of using Facebook, YouTube, and I have a Snapchat account, but just follow people.

If memory serves me correctly the founders of YouTube were former PayPal employees. As for the Jews? My motto is " if you can't beat em', join em". They are a huge part of Wall Street and Chicagos LaSalle and Wacker . The inmovations they brought to the exchanges were and still are bastions of opportunity for many. Ignore their hooknose , follow the money.
    Where is my fucking cat?