Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 15

Thread: Celebs transgender kids.

  1. #1

    Celebs transgender kids.

    Apparently adopting African and Asian kids are no longer the Hollywood rage, gotta have a transgender kid.
    In all honestly, once these kids hit 18 years old, they need to sue their parents for psychological abuse.

    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...on-transgender

  2. #2
    Celebs are a blood-sucking blight. They need to be shunned.
    TRUMP 2020


    ~ Shower the people you love with love ~

  3. #3
    Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    Celebs are a blood-sucking blight. They need to be shunned.
    Some of them aren't but you're right about most.

  4. #4
    It's not our fault they're freaks. But it's our fault they get to be rich and famous freaks with platforms. It's also our fault the MSM thrives with little to no resistance. We could stop all this shit, and instantly, but we don't.

    Not yet.

    Theron et al are mere symptoms of systemic sickness. One soon to be cured.
    ___,o` `.-''' ```-._.----.
    '----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    (_\ (_\

  5. #5
    CDC just announced that one in 7 have HIV..

    I really don't know why it would be that high..

    Dirty toilet seats or something?





    Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.




  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    CDC just announced that one in 7 have HIV..

    I really don't know why it would be that high..

    Dirty toilet seats or something?
    Most trannies are guys who think they're girls. It's fag transmission. They called it the 'Gay Cancer', back in the day. Unprotected sex with multiple partners, etc. Guys are more likely to conduct themselves thus; there's still the stigma where women conduct themselves similarly.

    You have to figure the stats would reflect an inordinate incidence of HIV among the freaks, since most of them are biological males.
    ___,o` `.-''' ```-._.----.
    '----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    (_\ (_\

  7. #7
    Probably because most transgender women will seek a relationship with men. Men who actively seek relationships with trans women are somewhere on the spectrum that isn't fucking straight... (GAAAAY) Meaning higher risk of having already been with other male partners and spreading HIV/AIDS to their trans partner. I'm sure it isn't really surprising to anyone.

    I think the more alarming statistic is the fact that %41 of transgendered people commit suicide.

  8. #8
    Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    Most trannies are guys who think they're girls. It's fag transmission. They called it the 'Gay Cancer', back in the day. Unprotected sex with multiple partners, etc. Guys are more likely to conduct themselves thus; there's still the stigma where women conduct themselves similarly.

    You have to figure the stats would reflect an inordinate incidence of HIV among the freaks, since most of them are biological males.
    Ouch... That cut deep. But regrettably you aren't wrong. Essentially you are saying the same thing. It all comes down to the reality that it still involes the inevitably of biological male on male sex.

    Now as trans women go further into their transitioning assuming they are on hormones they will experience decrease in libido. But as women do they will still use sex as a way to hopefully find a partner. And closeted gay guys LOVE taking advantage of this. And I'm sure you can only imagine the kinds of places closet fags go to get their fill. I'm sure it creates breeding grounds for disease.

    this is why my endocrinologist insisted on STD testing me every 3 months when I saw her. Even though I was with the same person. she "specialized" in transgender issues and has probably seen this kind of stuff often.

  9. #9
    The Academy Award-winner revealed that her eldest child is transgender. According to the actress, Jackson, 7, was assigned male at birth but told Theron four years ago that she was actually a girl.


    “Yes, I thought she was a boy, too,” the 43-year-old admitted to The Daily Mail. “Until she looked at me when she was three years old and said, ‘I am not a boy!'”
    From OP the link. ^^^

    Really pathetic ...Three year olds being forced into human constructs of trangender.

    No one is assigned gender at birth by a docotr.
    That is in your DNA since conception.

    This reeks of a celebrity trying to get back in the news.
    Celebrities and reality show politiciians that do not comprehend science seem to be elevated in modern society.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by Muse View Post
    From OP the link. ^^^

    Really pathetic ...Three year olds being forced into human constructs of trangender.

    No one is assigned gender at birth by a docotr.
    That is in your DNA since conception.

    This reeks of a celebrity trying to get back in the news.
    Celebrities and reality show politiciians that do not comprehend science seem to be elevated in modern society.
    A least camflouge a bit.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •