Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Sri Lanka Easter bombing.

Sri Lanka Easter bombing.

Authorities knew and sat on info about the terrorist attack.

https://www.foxnews.com/world/sri-la...-officials-say

That's inexcusable. But maybe now they'll get their new pony.

Obama, H. Clinton, and even Fox News all called the victims "Easter worshippers" instead of "Christians". I couldn't come up with a more ridiculous term to use if I tried. That's evidence of Fox News coordinating with the DNC. Meanwhile, proglodytes will continue to call Fox News conservative.

Fox News just isn't conservative with their news reporting despite their reputation, they just have conservative hosts like Hannity and Laura Ingraham on at night to exploit a market inefficiency (not enough talking heads who aren't far-left hacks).
    Last edited by Eric Cartman; 04-22-2019 at 01:59 PM.

dont believe everything you read PTA. my money is still riding on a combo of Sinhalese-Tiger-JVP make up.
    one van dropped off seven operatives, my ass.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

"Easter-WORSHIPPERS"??? WTFF? How the hell did they come up with a totally false moniker? So, Ramadan-worshippers,
    Passover-worshippers, Yom Kippur-worshippers?
    TRUMP 2020

~ Shower the people you love with love ~

Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    "Easter-WORSHIPPERS"??? WTFF? How the hell did they come up with a totally false moniker? So, Ramadan-worshippers,
    Passover-worshippers, Yom Kippur-worshippers?
    I guess I haven’t followed the story close enough to notice “Easter Worshippers”.

Did notice Sri Lanka shut down social media there.

Something ain’t right.

to imagine that one person could pack enough explosives to blow out the shake roofing of almost the entire sanctuary means they were using an azide base metal compound. and to get that to its target you dint cram seven of the carriers into a van.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Sunday worshippers? Christmas worshippers? Easter worshippers?

Stay angry, my friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    Sunday worshippers? Christmas worshippers? Easter worshippers?

Stay angry, my friends.
    damned straight.
    ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ