Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Damn cheap Chinese-made ouija board!

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    He must be on a different meds that are actually working, his pm wasn’t as whiney.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post
    He must be on a different meds that are actually working, his pm wasn’t as whiney.
    haha!

Kinda like CO weather... give it a minute - it'll change.

Neither was yours. PTA, seek help! https://www.themeadows.com/condition...ove-addiction/
    Where is my fucking cat?

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post

Ya dolt.

Ya dolt.
    Where is my fucking cat?

PTA misses me because shes been in love with me for many many years. She thinks of me quite often, apparently. To set the record straight you are not me and I am not you.
    Alrighty then. I'm not terribly surprised about her obsession with you. I know she's quite lonely. I've figured out why she has a dildo with C1 written on it. It's the one she uses when she masterbates and thinks of you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Mah Cats View Post
    Alrighty then. I'm not terribly surprised about her obsession with you. I know she's quite lonely. I've figured out why she has a dildo with C1 written on it. It's the one she uses when she masterbates and thinks of you.
    In her defense she may have thought you were one of my sock accounts because of the "cats" in your name. However, i remember you and you have been here for years before Hoffa deserted us leaving us in the hot internet car in the heat of July. I had a sock that was "catfucious" too. I also had a sock named "crowbar". My socks had socks too. Crowbar had a
    "Tay Tay the Millenial ". Tay Tay had "white Tupac" Escaped Slave , Rotten K. Rotten K had a sock named "serendipity" and "nigga preach". My other Cotton socks were "biggie mess" and "knuckles"
    Where is my fucking cat?

In her defense she may have thought you were one of my sock accounts because of the "cats" in your name. However, i remember you and you have been here for years before Hoffa deserted us leaving us in the hot internet car in the heat of July. I had a sock that was "catfucious" too. I also had a sock named "crowbar". My socks had socks too. Crowbar had a
    "Tay Tay the Millenial ". Tay Tay had "white Tupac" Escaped Slave , Rotten K. Rotten K had a sock named "serendipity" and "nigga preach". My other Cotton socks were "biggie mess" and "knuckles"
    You outed my sock , motherfucker .

Good afternoon UW. Good to see you again.
    'Sup, Cotton. Likewise, brah. It's been too long.
    ___,o` `.-''' ```-._.----.
    '----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    (_\ (_\

So how's that Ouija board working out for you, DMC? Conjure up any demons?