Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Damn cheap Chinese-made ouija board!

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    So, this really is cotton.

I don't mess with that crap, myself. It's basically trusting Satan's answers. In any other venue, you'd call that crazy.
    Why do you communist scumbags keep thinking I'm Cotton? I don't even really pay attention to his posts. Is he even back after the big absence? Nothing against the man, but I'm not him. Cotton, are you here to set these dirtholes straight?

how bout showing another vid of you and bumkin doing 125 and the semi doing 115?
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    how bout showing another vid of you and bumkin doing 125 and the semi doing 115?

I forgot about those.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post
    Ok.

“Southern gentleman”.
    Where is my fucking cat?

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    ???????????? I don't even understand your post.

Everyone thinks Ouija boards are funny until something happens. Then they stop laughing and start shitting themselves in fear. lulz
    ___,o` `.-''' ```-._.----.
    '----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    (_\ (_\

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg Mah Cats View Post
    Why do you communist scumbags keep thinking I'm Cotton? I don't even really pay attention to his posts. Is he even back after the big absence? Nothing against the man, but I'm not him. Cotton, are you here to set these dirtholes straight?
    PTA misses me because shes been in love with me for many many years. She thinks of me quite often, apparently. To set the record straight you are not me and I am not you.
    Where is my fucking cat?

Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    Everyone thinks Ouija boards are funny until something happens. Then they stop laughing and start shitting themselves in fear. lulz
    Good afternoon UW. Good to see you again.
    Where is my fucking cat?

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    PTA misses me because shes been in love with me for many many years. She thinks of me quite often, apparently. To set the record straight you are not me and I am not you.

https://www.mayoclinic.org/diseases-...s/syc-20366662