Thread: Reid: 'I Don't Think We Can Afford' the Time Impeachment Proceedings Would Take Up

Reid: 'I Don't Think We Can Afford' the Time Impeachment Proceedings Would Take Up

During a panel discussion hosted by the MGM Resorts Public Policy Institute at UNLV on Tuesday, former Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV) stated that if impeachment proceedings happen, there would be “an inordinate amount of time” spent on them,

More...

Idle hands are the devil's workshop.

... those who waste their time in idleness or in a non-productive manner are easily led into sin: “We hear that some among you are idle. They are not busy; they are busybodies” (2 Thessalonians 3:11). By not using their time productively, these people were tempted to meddle in other people’s business and stand in the way of their progress. “They get into the habit of being idle and ... not only do they become idlers, but also gossips and busybodies, saying things they ought not to” (1 Timothy 5:13). These idlers and busybodies were wasting time that could have been used to help others. In essence, their lack of activity was leading them into sin.

They force you to risk everything to correct what they already know to be their bad faith acts against the truth. They are evil to a man. Like Hillary, they would as soon kill everyone to hide their evil deeds as do anything in good faith.

Democrats are saying impeachment is "not worth it" because there would be no Republicans on board. There will be no Republicans on board because there was no crime.

It's phenomenal that just about anything Democrats do, not least of all open their big yaps, will get Trump re-elected. Never seen anything like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    It's phenomenal that just about anything Democrats do, not least of all open their big yaps, will get Trump re-elected. Never seen anything like it.
    If Joe Biden or Bernie Sanders are the nominee, I can't see Russia being a top issue for the 2020 election because they're not too outspoken about impeachment.

If they make the election about health care like they did in 2018, they might win, but I see no strategy to do so thus far.

they dint repair the VA fiasco for eight years. why should we be forced to drop our doctors?
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work