Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: 2008 recession will look like child's play

2008 recession will look like child's play

At some point in the future, whether it be near or far, another recession will engulf the U.S. and create a third world environment for many. Since they never fully deflated the last bubble which led to the 2008 recession and merely began to pump up the bubble to even more enormous size, the blowout that will result will catastrophic for anyone living paycheck to paycheck ro remotely resembling middle class. The nation of consumers and technology dependent lemmings will suffer in ways they've never considered. Immigrants will appear to be successful in comparison to the amount of homeless and ruined business owners who thought they were safe from big money fallouts.

The federal reserve can opnly prop up so much and we've seen them give up on raising rates after a short attempt to make things appear normal. At some point, they will have to go to negative interest rates and today's stagflation will turn into hyperinflation. U.S. currency hasn't been backed by gold in decades and the only thing giving it value is the say so of federal reserve, which just so happens to be immune from audit. China has sold off the majority of it's U.S. interest and no other country holds the U.S. in high regard when it comes to economy anymore. The dollar will resemble bitcoin when it skyrocketed to 20K in Dec. '17 and hit a low of 3400 a year later. A nation of money worshiping fools will have to live like the poor they've stepped over for years.

Some who understand the system can prepare, but the average Joe will never see it coming until it's too late and the home investor will succumb to stupidity thinking money is the answer to survival.

We survived the first time, the next time will be no different.

Nice fear tactic.

We haven't "survived" anything. We have postponed.

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post

Go take a walk in the park or beach, where ever you are.

Geez.

We’re only given one life, go live it.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post

We survived the first time, the next time will be no different.

Nice fear tactic.

Your bliss is superior to most.

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    Hook, line and anchor.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorrent View Post
    Your bliss is superior to most.

Hook, line and anchor.
    Oh so you’re a fear monger and a troll.

Sucks to live in fear. Wasted energy.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post
    I'm just going to fiddle with my inadequacies until something happens and then rely on others to save me if something terrible actually happens.
    I typed your response into a translator and all I can say is

Go get 'em, you goofy little animal.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorrent View Post
    I typed your response into a translator and all I can say is

Go get 'em, you goofy little animal.
    Alrighty, Chicken Little, better go prep and go catch some YouTube’s of the 1929 stock market crash.

/ES down 140 points in two weeks. The only question left is if Trump is tanking the market on purpose with this China trade folley so he can get those interest rates even farther down and get some more of that Obama style QE going again.

[my best V for Vendetta voice] Remember, remember, the 2018 December.

Just a taste of how markets are manipulated and the average home gamer doesn't stand a chance. By the time you know about it, it's too late.

if he wanted to tank the market, he wouldve acknowledged that three cells did vegas. that wouldve done a number like bush with a strong economy and a weak stockmarket.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work