Thread: Stacey Abrams on Election Loss — ‘Secret’ that Makes Breitbart News ‘Crazy’: ‘We Won’

Stacey Abrams on Election Loss — ‘Secret’ that Makes Breitbart News ‘Crazy’: ‘We Won’

Democrat Stacey Abrams, who lost the Georgia governor’s race in the midterm election, said on Friday in Texas that she "won."

More...

It's horrifying to question election results okay to question election results if you're a fat, stupid nigger.

“I am not delusional. I know I am not the governor of Georgia – possibly yet.”
    I thought the object of the game was to become governor.

hurr durr prezimedential muh-terial

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    I thought the object of the game was to become governor.
    The object of their game is to destroy America.

Quote Originally Posted by El guap0 View Post
    hurr durr prezimedential muh-terial
    Unbelievable ... and kinda scary. You know this black attitude won't improve any. Just another seed of discontent that will grow into a virulent infestation of weeds because black lives matter 'n sheeut.

Quote Originally Posted by spambot View Post
    Democrat Stacey Abrams, who lost the Georgia governor’s race in the midterm election, said on Friday in Texas that she "won."

More...
    Fuck you. Quiot flooding the board. Youj're a b uttface and a shithead and a Nazi and a communist. Fuck your shitass. Quit flooding. You suck shit spambot asshole. Go lick an elephants shithjole. You suck. Fuck you