Results 1 to 10 of 10

Thread: we should be proud in being White Nationalists

  1. #1

    we should be proud in being White Nationalists

    .
    what are your opinion on White Nationalists? some people are pushing the belief that patriotism and loyalty to America is a bad thing. and this rule seems to apply only to White people. we all want to be patriotic and proud citizens. and there is nothing wrong with being Nationalist. I know that when people hear the word Nationalist this is ok. but when you say the two words "White Nationalist" this makes certain people very angry. however the fact is there is nothing wrong with being White, patriotic and proud. and there is nothing wrong with being White Nationalist

    .

    .
    Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe without his mighty hammer and finds himself in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop Ragnarok the destruction of his homeworld and the end of Asgardian civilization.

  2. #2
    There’s no white nationalist on the internet.
    If you do find “them” on social media or forums, they’re just a hypocritical airbags.

  3. #3
    Not really a white nationalist.. My first marriage was an interracial one.

    However, I'm fine with people voluntarily separating themselves if they want. It's part of freedom if a bunch of people want to live in Idaho and another bunch prefer Chicago.

    Nobody is getting hurt and everyone is happy.





    Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.




  4. #4
    Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Not really a white nationalist.. My first marriage was an interracial one.

    However, I'm fine with people voluntarily separating themselves if they want. It's part of freedom if a bunch of people want to live in Idaho and another bunch prefer Chicago.

    Nobody is getting hurt and everyone is happy.
    Agreed.

    Well except for an interracial relationship.

  5. #5

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post
    Agreed.

    Well except for an interracial relationship.
    He must have married a white woman

  7. #7
    Quote Originally Posted by zachry ought View Post
    He must have married a white woman

  8. #8

  9. #9
    Quote Originally Posted by zachry ought View Post
    He must have married a white woman




    God put different species on different continents for a reason.

  10. #10
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post




    God put different species on different continents for a reason.
    .
    yes and they should stay on those continents


    .

    .
    Thor is imprisoned on the other side of the universe without his mighty hammer and finds himself in a race against time to get back to Asgard to stop Ragnarok the destruction of his homeworld and the end of Asgardian civilization.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •