Thread: Political playbook

Political playbook

I’ve made it clear that I’m pro 2nd amendment rights for law abiding US citizens.
    I’m against increasing the age from 18 to 21.
    I am on the fence for the red flag, but when someone is angry, they will find a way to display that anger.

Politicians are willing to over stage the Highlands Ranch STEM school shooting?
    The kids actually walked out of their own vigil for the politicians political ploy.

JFC.

It’s not guns, it’s the fucking moral decay of society.
    Politicians want everyone to feel good and take away our rights at the same time.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/col...-take-the-mics

Maybe this will wake up the masses how political we’ve been.
    Upstaging a children’s vigil.

JFC

[claps]

So rare to find a complaint on the internet. Nice to see a post that doesn't contain a solution too. Nothing worse than people who point out a problem and then present something people can do to change it. Bravo to you and your enigma style of keeping it simple to let everyone know how "woke" you are in this day and age.

Putz.

Quote Originally Posted by Abhorrent View Post
    [claps]

So rare to find a complaint on the internet. Nice to see a post that doesn't contain a solution too. Nothing worse than people who point out a problem and then present something people can do to change it. Bravo to you and your enigma style of keeping it simple to let everyone know how "woke" you are in this day and age.

Putz.
    I’m not about to bid my own money for a government contract to have the US government advise the public school system and taxpayers to stop school shooting.

The govt,taxpayers, and media are enjoying this little freak show.

It’s the law abiding citizen remark that ruffled your feathers, wasn’t it?

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    Oh look, a decomposing thread.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post
    It’s not guns, it’s the fucking moral decay of society.
    Politicians want everyone to feel good and take away our rights at the same time.
    Maybe this will wake up the masses how political we’ve been.
    Good post. Dead on. Nice shootin'.