View Poll Results: Who won, snarky Brit Neil or annoying Jew Shapiro?

Voters
5. You may not vote on this poll
  • Neil mopped the floor with Shapiro! Haha! More, you missed a spot!

4 80.00%
  • Ben "the Blaze" amazed and left that Brit Twit dazed.

2 40.00%
  • Nobody won. It was stupid, like pro-wrestling is stupid.

2 40.00%
  • Seriously, who cares?

4 80.00%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Andrew Neil VS Ben Shapiro. Who won?

Roll Eyes Andrew Neil VS Ben Shapiro. Who won?

Shapiro appeared on the BBC to talk about his new book “The Right Side of History: How Reason and Moral Purpose Made the West Great.” However, things didn’t go as planned when Neil -- who often plays devil’s advocate with his guests -- pressed on old comments Shapiro had made. Shapiro [later] admitted he wasn’t prepared for [the] interview ...
    Following the interview, Shapiro tweeted:

[Andrew Neil] DESTROYS Ben Shapiro! ... So that's what that feels like ... Broke my own rule, and wasn't properly prepared. I've addressed every single issue he raised before; see below. Still, it's Neil 1, Shapiro 0,” Shapiro tweeted.
    https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...-destroyed-him

Here's the May 10 interview:

The interviewer wasn't very bright. He essentially repeated the same point over and over again, but he still won because Ben Shapiro was unwilling to concede anything that made him look bad.

It's hard to listen to Ben Shapiro. He talks too fast and his college student provocation schtick is stupid.

"Watch Ben Shapiro destroy person whose brain hasn't fully developed yet!"

But he will refuse to debate anyone above room temperature IQ.
    Last edited by Eric Cartman; 05-11-2019 at 04:46 PM.

"Ben Shapiro challenges AOC to a debate"

Wow, one of the dumbest members of Congress. Impressive!

"Ben Shapiro leaves 7 year old drag queen SPEECHLESS!"

Tucker Carlson does this too come to think of it.

Being browbeaten with stupid pointless shit about tweets you made years ago and have explained/mea culpa'd countless times already by a smarmy insolent fucktard isn't an interview. I don't blame wunderkind for cutting it short at all. It was pointless.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    It's hard to listen to Ben Shapiro. He talks too fast and his college student provocation schtick is stupid.

"Watch Ben Shapiro destroy person whose brain hasn't fully developed yet!"

But he will refuse to debate anyone above room temperature IQ.
    He is hard to listen to. He does talk too fast. He's like a drive-by shooter -- Comes speeding along, shoots up the place, and then he's gone.

I don't think Shapiro, who is amusing, is the same level of intellect as Carlson, who speaks from a far more patriotic less moralistic perspective and gets across very easily the points he wants to make. I would imagine Carlson appeals to a wider audience.

For sure, Tucker Carlson has a more populist style while Ben Shapiro is a neoconservative policy wonk whose views represent 0.5% of the population.
    Last edited by Eric Cartman; 05-11-2019 at 11:24 PM.

Ben Shapiro is a rat fink cunt.

Yes...that could be an epithet.