Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: thanks for the trade war, Trump

thanks for the trade war, Trump

So are Republicans sticking with Trump no matter what? Looks that way. I thought Republicans were against trade wars. Trump just passed more fucking tariffs, now he's warning China not to retaliate. Right! Of course they'll retaliate. Now goods are going to get more expensive and it's Americans who will suffer. The economy is good for now, but don't worry. Trump is working hard to wreck it.

Fuck Trump's tariffs. We've got to get that piece of shit out of there. I was not fan of Hillary, but I don't think she would have done this.

And the alternative is.... ?

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

If Hillary was president, you'd be dead, OP.

What is the deal with this constant mind reset that totally disregards what happened yesterday?

If Ted Cruz changed parties about now and ran for the democrat nomination, real people of that party persuasion would crawl out of the woodwork to get him the party nomination, and we'd have a horse race.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    And the alternative is.... ?
    Don't have the damn tariffs. The tariffs won't bring American manufacturing jobs back. They'll just make shit more expensive and fuck over the economy.

Uhmmm.. We tried that for decades and it didn't work.

Trump has been doing it his way for two years and it works..

JFK dems USED TO believe in American jobs and American labor..

Now it's all about free shit, faggots and transfreaks..

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    JFK dems USED TO believe in American jobs and American labor..

Now it's all about free shit, faggots and transfreaks..
    Horse shit. Getting rid of the tariffs won't make any shit free. When did I say that? It will just keep prices down.

A sea of the unemployed and the under employed will be the biggest tax we've ever seen, eventually.. Dems used to believe in JOBS..

And all progs care about now is free shit.. Free healthcare. Reparations. Guaranteed income. Etc.

They don't understand prosperity or American exceptionalism and it shows.

concerning tarrifs. its the enactment of them that stimulates our economy. or the enforcement of the ones already in place. raising and lowering the tarrif fees also keeps our economy from entering the doldrums.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work