Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Cotton’s cat....

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    Let's go fund cotton another siamese kitty-cat.
    HARD NO!

Check out the manx.
    https://www.petfinder.com/cat-breeds/manx/

This is what I've read. An ancient breed of the British Isles and no one apparently knows how or why they don't have a tail. They are called "dog cats" because they are smart, pretty easy to discipline and they come when called. Unlike the description at the link, mine talks up a storm and we chat a lot, and she insists on cuddling. It's an endearing breed for people like me who don't particularly like cats. I got her and another cat, a calico, for my dog, and she is now the only one left of the three and won't be around much longer. She's 19. I doubt I'll get another one, but she has been a great companion.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    Yhats a very cool looking cat , indeed. It must have very
    Laid back demeoner to do a leash. Angel would have been "ap-pawed" at the mere suggestion
    That cat was actually traveling on vacation with its owner. lol.

Check out the manx.

This is what I've read. An ancient breed of the British Isles and no one apparently knows how or why they don't have a tail. They are called "dog cats" because they are smart, pretty easy to discipline and they come when called. Unlike the description at the link, mine talks up a storm and we chat a lot, and she insists on cuddling. It's an endearing breed for people like me who don't particularly like cats. I got her and another cat, a calico, for my dog, and she is now the only one left of the three and won't be around much longer. She's 19. I doubt I'll get another one, but she has been a great companion.
    Aww...sorry Lummy.

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    I miss my cat. I think it got out when it was being fed in my absence. Of course nobody claims to know anything so its possible kitty met with foul play no demands were ever made so it may have been a straight up cat-napping gone wrong .
    Or right. Perspective.
    Geraniums stink.

Check out the manx.

I am very sorry, Mr Lummy. That makes me sad

Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post
    That cat was actually traveling on vacation with its owner. lol.
    Amazingly well disciplined cat !!
    Where is my fucking cat?