Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Cotton’s cat....

Cotton’s cat....

(Tired of seeing Amber Heards name. ).

I miss my cat. I think it got out when it was being fed in my absence. Of course nobody claims to know anything so its possible kitty met with foul play no demands were ever made so it may have been a straight up cat-napping gone wrong .
    Where is my fucking cat?

Where is "Angel"

Cat thief is a dumb fuck ,
    Hope the bitch gets hit,
    By a truck ,
    When kitty didnt show,
    I should have tossed its caretaker,
    Down a hole,
    Or had her lashed,
    Tied to a bed,
    Or taken a blunt instrument,
    To her head.
    Where is my fucking cat?

I thought you let someone borrow Angel?

I’ve lost pets to cancer or old age, never had one go missing, though.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post

Not really. I left it at my moms when I was in rehab. My little sis the preacher came up to visit. She stayed for a week. The week it went " missing". I cant see her being that mean but then again when we were kids I talked her into letting me pull one of her teeth then swiped the tooth fairy money. "Tough crowd" , one might say. Snicker x 10
    Where is my fucking cat?

Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post

I am sorry you lost your pets to anything. Its brutal when that happens. I have to believe Angel was found by some lonely old woman or a crippled kid to even think about being ok with it. Its very disturbing to not know. Whst haunts me is its my fault for letting myself get in a way that rehab was something I needed. Then again, how hard is it to keep someones cat ?
    Where is my fucking cat?

I was a prankster but not mean about it. I paid little sis $2 to eat two huge bags of chocolate chips when we were kids. She got sick as crap and threw up. I denied knowledge of any wrongdoing. In fact she got in trouble for trying to blame me. She couldnt find the $2 dollars I gave her because in the confusion I took it back and planted it on big sis. Good times. But messing with each other's pets was not what we did. We were more into pranks, extortion etc.
    Where is my fucking cat?

Sorry for venting but that cat was very special to me. I am really back and forth on getting another one at this time. Its not an "if" but a when.
    Where is my fucking cat?

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    I am sorry you lost your pets to anything. Its brutal when that happens. I have to believe Angel was found by some lonely old woman or a crippled kid to even think about being ok with it. Its very disturbing to not know. Whst haunts me is its my fault for letting myself get in a way that rehab was something I needed. Then again, how hard is it to keep someones cat ?
    Thanks, Cotton.

There’s a lot of lost pets with viewers/readers comments, goes something like this:

Good Samaritan 1: “Sweet Jesus, a found pic of that exact cat just came up in my newsfeed”.
    Pet owner “That’s not my cat”.
    GS 2 “what a gorgeous kitty, I’ll keep him if I find him”
    Pet owner: “you just can’t keep someone’s pet.”
    GS2: “that’s how it used to be done before Facebook and is still done around these parts”.
    Pet owner:
    “welcome to 2019 when losing your pet gets over complicated” .