Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: Talkin' to mom ...

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    Hmmmm. That hurt, PTA .
    It’s your mother. Seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post
    It’s your mother. Seriously.
    Thats a good point , PTA. I asked my own self what the real purpose of this thread was other than I enjoy cutting up and answering my own questions. I think I just realized its a substitute for the communication we rarely have. When it was her and I , things were fine. Oddly enough when I got my shit halfway together I became a bonafide threat to others vying for her affection , worldly goods etc. One would think going to rehab etc would be a good thing. Not in my dysfunctional excuse for a family. It absolutely ripped our family apart. In rehab my therapist told me the danger of a family unit with only one black sheep is that the others can no longer ignore their own flaws by focusing on my obvious ones. They are so used to blaming me for every hiccup they are lost. In addition, they do not know how to deal with me because I am a different person now. The worm has turned. Being my father's golden child is a trophy I never asked for and a heavy crown to wear. I have become him in their eyes. The dysfunction , disdain and general contempt that was the rule between dad and the girls is now on me. Honestly, I do not even give a shit anymore. Deep down inside they would love for me to have a complete relapse. In that manner they can blame me for the dysfunction. People are starting to see I am okie dokie yet something is wrong in the family. I wouldnt relapse now for all the money on earth. The onus is on them. I have problem solving skills, I developed coping skills , I see my therapist. I am on point. Them? Lol...cruel world is all I can say.
    Where is my fucking cat?

Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post
    Cotton.
    Yes ma'am?
    Where is my fucking cat?

Mom, I thought of you today. You never gave me back the poem I wrote " Dead Grandmas". I guess it wasnt your brand of fo shizzle huh? Peace to da bruders..
    Where is my fucking cat?

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    Mom, I thought of you today. You never gave me back the poem I wrote " Dead Grandmas". I guess it wasnt your brand of fo shizzle huh? Peace to da bruders..
    How will you feel when she dies?