Thread: Patagonian Giants

Patagonian Giants

The explorers recorded them:
    Books tell about the giants of Patagonia
    Magellan was the first European to encounter the Patagonian giants but he was far from the only one! Other Spanish explorers followed, then the English and the Dutch. And they all saw giants, ...

http://www.sydhav.no/giants/patagonia.htm
    Geraniums stink.

the problem with your thesis Helena, is you left out Jesus Christ. as he was the very first to circumnavigate the globe.
    the chronicles refer to Him as Wiraqutra Pachayachachic. he performed healing miracles where ever He went. a mob went after Him, so He had a volcano rain fire down around Himself. after a bit, He walked from the coast to Easter Island. at that point He took a boat to Oceana.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    the problem with your thesis Helena, is you left out Jesus Christ. as he was the very first to circumnavigate the globe.
    the chronicles refer to Him as Wiraqutra Pachayachachic. he performed healing miracles where ever He went. a mob went after Him, so He had a volcano rain fire down around Himself. after a bit, He walked from the coast to Easter Island. at that point He took a boat to Oceana.

It's not my thesis, it's just a link I happened across that caught my interest. You're saying the giants followed Jesus to Patagonia?
    Geraniums stink.