View Poll Results: How much TV/dvd's/video games do you consume per week?

Voters
1. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%
  • less than 7 hours.

0 0%
  • 7-14 hours.

0 0%
  • 14-28 hours.

0 0%
  • 28-42 hours

0 0%
  • 42-70 hours

1 100.00%
  • over 70 hours

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: How many hours of TVprograms/dvd's/video games do you consume per week?

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    I do a lot of tv hours. However, I am so distracted by dumbfucks, cocksuckers, genetic trash , drunks , rude people , ill mannered, bull dykes , humans that were shit out by farm animals or other 4 leggers that a tv is just background noise. Took me 25 years to even begin watching " The Stand". Took me two weeks to watch it. Fuck Amadeus, Amadeus
    Quote Originally Posted by Crowbar View Post
    You a bad mf..shut yo mouth!
    Cotton and crowbar go to rehab.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post
    Needs to happen, but I wouldn't watch that reality show.

Would you kindly stop it? Its judgemental , its bullshit and not your area of expertise. If you are so infatuated with rehab, take off. Go for alcohol or internet addiction. Seriously, I know you feel a need to pander for the applause of classless fucking trash with no integrity , manners or sense of decency. Some were not taught how to be anything but cynical oddball creeps with an identity crisis. PTA, you do understand when you are slumming it brings you down more than it lifts the one that looks up to you. Seriously, I dont know what kind of go to solution yapping "rehab" is but it seems a bit small minded to " the Cotton"
    Where is my fucking cat?

Suk Mr Naughty. The skank beneath you joined the crusade against Jesus H Cotton as an also ran back in 2012. I remember it well. ODB showed up late to the fight and had no clue then and no clue now wtf was really in question. What a biker bar has been freaky tattoo hag. Pure filth.
    Where is my fucking cat?

Would you kindly stop it? Its judgemental , its bullshit and not your area of expertise. If you are so infatuated with rehab, take off. Go for alcohol or internet addiction. Seriously, I know you feel a need to pander for the applause of classless fucking trash with no integrity , manners or sense of decency. Some were not taught how to be anything but cynical oddball creeps with an identity crisis. PTA, you do understand when you are slumming it brings you down more than it lifts the one that looks up to you. Seriously, I dont know what kind of go to solution yapping "rehab" is but it seems a bit small minded to " the Cotton"
    Suk Mr Naughty. The skank beneath you joined the crusade against Jesus H Cotton as an also ran back in 2012. I remember it well. ODB showed up late to the fight and had no clue then and no clue now wtf was really in question. What a biker bar has been freaky tattoo hag. Pure filth.

Oh, my mistake, must be the “in” thing in AR to be a drug addict.

Get a room, you two. Best be one where no one will care if he gets busted up. (eg cheap dumpo)

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    Get a room, you two. Best be one where no one will care if he gets busted up. (eg cheap dumpo)
    Sorry to disappoint, but no desire to go dumpster diving with Cotton.

Get a room, one where no one will care if it, the room, gets busted up (eg cheap dump no-tell motel).

Get a room, one where no one will care if it, the room, gets busted up (eg cheap dump no-tell motel).
    Still not interested and wouldn’t even know how to find such a room.

How much time do you spend with your eyes glued to a screen, excluding computers?
    A television is on whenever Iím home. Doesnít mean my eyes are glued to it. I dunno. Do you know? I dunno.