Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Mt. Everest

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by zachry ought View Post
    I feel sorry for them too.
    Have the world's largest pity party -- Fuckwitstock, 3 days of bitching and moaning.

    Hell, I'd go.

  2. #12
    Sherpas rarely die, it’s the wealthy tourists that die.

    http://www.mounteverest.net/expguide/sherpas.htm

    My bad, I’m wrong.

    https://news.yahoo.com/three-more-de...075220256.html
    Last edited by PTA!; 05-24-2019 at 04:47 PM.

  3. #13
    Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    Have the world's largest pity party -- Fuckwitstock, 3 days of bitching and moaning.

    Hell, I'd go.
    You got dealt a tough hand, lummy.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    Oh for pete sake.

    If you're going to feel sorry for someone, feel sorry for yourself. Everyone else does.



    Would you be okay if you had a few hundred fuckwits stomping all over you?
    You said fuckwits. lol

  5. #15

  6. #16

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    Would you be okay if you had a few hundred fuckwits stomping all over you?
    Good point.
    ___,o` `.-''' ```-._.----.
    '----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    (_\ (_\

  8. #18

  9. #19
    Watching people drop dead while standing in that line for the final ascent to the summit must leave quite an impression.

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    Watching people drop dead while standing in that line for the final ascent to the summit must leave quite an impression.
    Kinda like that fat Russian who grabbed his carry on before deboarding that plane crash and demanding reimbursement?
    (Karma-he died a couple weeks after it happened)

    https://www.standard.co.uk/news/worl...-a4134976.html

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •