Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 20

Thread: Bras

  1. #11
    Quote Originally Posted by Brat View Post
    The coobie comfort bra is all I need. Plenty of support, no hardware, no uniboob.
    Helena is a bra snob.

  2. #12
    Y'all are bra snobs.

    I didn't even know there were legit options outside of underwire.


  3. #13
    I'll be happy to settle this dispute; just inbox me pix of yourselves in and out of said undergarments, and I shall avail of you my learned and objective opinion.

  4. #14
    Quote Originally Posted by El guap0 View Post
    I'll be happy to settle this dispute; just inbox me pix of yourselves in and out of said undergarments, and I shall avail of you my learned and objective opinion.
    Bless you for your benevolence.

    PM sent!!


  5. #15
    Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post
    Helena is a bra snob.
    I'M the bra snob? You're the one asking about brand names. I don't care what you wear or what your preference is. I just know what works for me and what doesn't.

    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Y'all are bra snobs.

    I didn't even know there were legit options outside of underwire.

    There aren't, if you want real support. Everything else is just pretty to look at. In my experience.

    I'll stick with my hardware when leaving the house. I feel naked otherwise.
    Geraniums stink.

  6. #16
    Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post
    I'M the bra snob? You're the one asking about brand names. I don't care what you wear or what your preference is. I just know what works for me and what doesn't.

    There aren't, if you want real support. Everything else is just pretty to look at. In my experience.

    I'll stick with my hardware when leaving the house. I feel naked otherwise.


    I was just teasing. .

    I put bras in the category of shoes, to each itís own.

  7. #17
    Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    Bless you for your benevolence.

    PM sent!!

    I'm here to help...





























































































    Ok. Ok.... I'm back.

  8. #18
    As for the rest of you























    Let's go.



  9. #19
    I care about this thread as much as I give a shit about pussy cancer!

  10. #20
    Quote Originally Posted by zachry ought View Post
    I care about this thread as much as I give a shit about pussy cancer!
    All mans fault, too.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •