Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why the last pain in the ass bitch left ..

Why the last pain in the ass bitch left ..

She accused me of being self absorbed and a poor listener. I disagree. Here is an excerpt:

"Cotton, do you like this outfit on me"?

Of course I want another drink. Can you bring it to me ? Bullwinkle may have met his match...

"Cotton, the blind kid next door was mauled by a bulldog isnt that terrible"?

I've been trying to understand why the Evil Boris and his bitch wife Natasha hate Bullwinkle so much. Do you know?

"Cotton , I fell on the chainsaw a few minutes ago and may be about to lose my arm can you help me??.

I think the brilliance of Bullwinkle is that he understands his own survival is best served by insuring Rockys survival ,don't you agree"?

"Cotton, this is ridiculous. Would you please at least pretend you give a shit about me"?

Of course I hope Rocky isnt really a spy for the evil Boris and Natasha. WTH kind of question is that?
    Where is my fucking cat?

However...I did talk her into sitting in with me and the shrink to gain quick insight. I told the shrink before we got there if I stood up and stretched it was time to put her kn defense as a diversionary tactic but I never did that. After a couple of sessions I made great strides ..! Ill show you !

Two weeks later..

"Cotton , i wonder sometimes about why that shrink said you dont listen well. Did you agree with her?

OMG, I hope Bullwinkle got the right map. I wonder what will happen if he didnt?

" Cotton, that shrink said your father holding you up as basically as a demigod made you unable to care for others as you should. Do you agree?

Of course I think Bullwinkle should shoot Rocky in the back just in case Rocky really is a spy for Boris. Who wants to know ?

Cotton, that nice family we saw at the grocery store last week was killed last night by an intruder. Isnt that terrible?

Ive been meaning to ask if you would spend more time interviewing people who may or may not remember seeing any cars or people that looked out of place near the time my cat went missing. I think you are disrespecting my beloved kitty by wanting to call off the search you soulless fucking bitch. Youve only been canvassing a 50 mile radius by foot for 2 years now. Dont you miss my cat? I will never forgive you if you give up.the search. In fact , go.ahead and stop, see what happens.

"Cotton , those sessions we attended were interesting. Lets continue them for a while. Is that ok with you?

No honey , I am not for certain.which episode the Evil Boris and Natasha hid Bullwinkle in a cave but maybe I can find out for you.

Cotton , thats it. You self absorbed sob. I am sick of your shit . i am sick of you trying to figure out if your cat met with foul play and if not who to blame anyway. I.am sick of you not caring about my feelings being hurt by you. I will leave you so fast, i will. I promise. Will you at least try?

So kind of you to ask. I will have a ham and cheese on rye and some chips. This season finale is a real cliffhanger.
    Where is my fucking cat?

so did LaLa spit on your back after you hobbled her from behind on the grass? inquiring minds wish to know.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

She sounds like a self absorbed bitch..

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Quote Originally Posted by El guap0 View Post
    Amazing. How on earth would you or anyone else ever think that was satire ? Lemme guess, the part about her assuming id actually give a shit some snotnose getting mauled by a dog ? Or... The very known fact that Bullwinkle didnt do " finales"...lol
    Where is my fucking cat?

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    Amazing. How on earth would you or anyone else ever think that was satire ? Lemme guess, the part about her assuming id actually give a shit some snotnose getting mauled by a dog ? Or... The very known fact that Bullwinkle didnt do " finales"...lol
    Nope.

The part about where any female (identifying or otherwise) would give you the time of day.

Good try, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    She sounds like a self absorbed bitch..
    They all are and then try to flip it on the guy. How dare a woman think I am self absorbed just because when they say " I love you" I answer "i love me too"
    Where is my fucking cat?

Quote Originally Posted by Cotton1 View Post
    They all are and then try to flip it on the guy. How dare a woman think I am self absorbed just because when they say " I love you" I answer "i love me too"
    Bitches are the same. It's always all about them..

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.