Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How Todd Went to Prison..

PS: Now I have been told some of them won't service EVOS.. Or not to the extent they used to, anyway.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    PS: Now I have been told some of them won't service EVOS.. Or not to the extent they used to, anyway.
    It's because their service techs are corporate trained. To service and do warranty work on new bikes. They're not going to go to the expense of having trained antique technicians hanging about to work on the odd unicorn. It's get em in, get em out. Get the money. It's corporate reality.

Yeah..

And I wonder if the parts don't have something to do with it? If something a tech needs is NLA from Harley, they aren't going to call up Dennis Kirk and have something aftermarket sent over..

The indies will at least do that.

Been listening to the fucktard subject of your op btw. Holy ...what a piece of shit. He still thinks he's done nothing wrong and is all set to find another girl to mutilate. I predict someone will end him on his next trip inside.
    With my blessing.

Quote Originally Posted by El guap0 View Post
    Been listening to the fucktard subject of your op btw. Holy ...what a piece of shit. He still thinks he's done nothing wrong and is all set to find another girl to mutilate. I predict someone will end him on his next trip inside.
    With my blessing.
    Yeah.. He's a real mess.

No argument.

Before I ripped my bike apart, I wanted to be familiar with what was in there and what people did about it.. He had a clutch video and that's how I found him.

Then.. I was like, HOLY FUCK.. Maybe that isn't an actual crime? But it should be.

Yeah..

And I wonder if the parts don't have something to do with it? If something a tech needs is NLA from Harley, they aren't going to call up Dennis Kirk and have something aftermarket sent over..

The indies will at least do that.
    Your parts source is going to be craigslist and your local swap meets. Old Harleys are a hobby. Not part of the lifestyle.

Your parts source is going to be craigslist and your local swap meets. Old Harleys are a hobby. Not part of the lifestyle.
    Not at all.. My indie says: "I can get you anything you need for that bike!" when he found out I had one..

I've bought about 500 bucks worth from Dennis Kirk and JP Cycle so far..

Down to the little stuff.

Very good aftermarket support for the shovel.. It is impressive!

Seriously, check it out sometime. Amazing.

Yeah.. He's a real mess.

No argument.

Before I ripped my bike apart, I wanted to be familiar with what was in there and what people did about it.. He had a clutch video and that's how I found him.

Then.. I was like, HOLY FUCK.. Maybe that isn't an actual crime? But it should be.
    I have no doubt he was guilty as sin of what they got him for. Really learned his lesson too, eh?

I have no doubt he was guilty as sin of what they got him for. Really learned his lesson too, eh?
    No doubt.. He was framed, man!!!

S&S has a complete engine..

I rebuilt the front brakes (both calipers) and master cylinder.. Lot of stuff out there for shovels.