Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: How Todd Went to Prison..

Yeah.. All that bullshit is why I avoided Harleys for my whole life.

Finally, I came to the conclusion that I really like the machines but dislike the "culture" and many of the people who ride them.

But he is fascinating in a way because, allegedly, he's just out of prison.. And I don't know what the inventory in that warehouse is worth, but I know it is a hell of a lot.

And he does seem to know bikes.. Not in the modern, technical or analytical sense, but in the old school sense. Which makes him typical for the harley crowd.

There's a video of the inventory when he started this and it is pretty amazing.

Some old things are lovely..
    Warm still with the life of forgotten men who made them.

He has cyanosis or argyria.
    Geraniums stink.

Moron.. He's never been to either of those places.

I bet he doesn't even have a passport.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Yeah.. All that bullshit is why I avoided Harleys for my whole life.

Finally, I came to the conclusion that I really like the machines but dislike the "culture" and many of the people who ride them.

But he is fascinating in a way because, allegedly, he's just out of prison.. And I don't know what the inventory in that warehouse is worth, but I know it is a hell of a lot.

And he does seem to know bikes.. Not in the modern, technical or analytical sense, but in the old school sense. Which makes him typical for the harley crowd.

There's a video of the inventory when he started this and it is pretty amazing.
    This fukin klown is in no way representative of anything approaching any spectrum of the biker lifestyle

cutting girls clits off and and splitting cocks in two? niggapleez. guy belongs in a nuthouse. or a shallow grave.

Having oodles of cash to indulge yourself in knuckleheads does not a biker make. Those are for looking at. Not riding. Strictly status symbol collector.
    Last edited by El guap0; 05-25-2019 at 07:50 PM.

Say anything you want.. But a bunch of bikers, particularly harley riders, are straight up scumbags and they have been since forever..

It's true.. It's a stereotype for a reason.

I have let this turn me away from Harleys till I got old enough that I no longer give a shit.

And I'm decidedly not doing the "lifestyle" anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post
    wat?

Quote Originally Posted by Jhoffa_X View Post
    Say anything you want.. But a bunch of bikers, particularly harley riders, are straight up scumbags and they have been since forever..

It's true.. It's a stereotype for a reason.
    Ack-shully... this is the present stereotype: