Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cheese Nazi

Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post
    Onto an Amish cheese store...
    Yeah, or I'll just order online.

That area used to be so cute for years.. now there's a new hotel going up, they've widened the highway.. It's not worth stopping there anymore.

More people =
    Geraniums stink.

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    Write a review on yelp or one of those other generic business search engines. People do read reviews. Just don't make stuff up. Look him up at BBB and see if there's any bad cheese there. If it has happened to you, it has happened to a lot of other people.

Good cheese is hard to find.
    I don't think I've ever written a bad review online. Only good ones. I'm a sweetheart.
    Geraniums stink.

Quote Originally Posted by Helena View Post

Specialty cheese shop nearby that I get to every couple of months. Thinking of not going there anymore though. I put up with the proprietor's quirks long enough. I was polite, but he's an ass. He just sets me on edge.

He'll offer samples to one customer and purposely ignore another. He'll set out a cheese sampler plate, and get upset if you don't notice the super hand scanner/sanitizer blue light toothpick popper upper thingy. IF you have items you picked up off the shelf and are holding them with the intent to buy them, he'll bark orders at you to set them on the counter.
    He showed me an award winning hard cheese and I was still looking at the display and he snapped at me. "You're supposed to say, Yes, I'd really like to try some of that award winning cheese, please," So, I complied, and didn't want to upset him further, so I reached over toward his Super Saiyan toothpick dispenser and he snapped at me again! "You don't need that. Put your hand out, palm up. Flat. FLAT, like this!" Then proceed to give me a paper thin shaving of the cheese which was impossible to pick up from the palm of my hand.
    Then he says "Your husband doesn't get any of this because he sat down." Uh, what?
    Okay, buddy. Enough of you.
    Fucker thinks he’s a savant. Inform him how the internet has rendered him obsolete, and never go back.

Quote Originally Posted by zachry ought View Post
    Fucker thinks he’s a savant. Inform him how the internet has rendered him obsolete, and never go back.
    Have I told you lately that I love you?
    Geraniums stink.

Yeah, or I'll just order online.

That area used to be so cute for years.. now there's a new hotel going up, they've widened the highway.. It's not worth stopping there anymore.

More people =
    Friend of mine is a cheese snob, he says Costco has comparable cheese.

I love cheese, but wouldn’t know the first thing about grades of cheese.

Have I told you lately that I love you?
    Like all the time. Geez.

Like all the time. Geez.

This is the first time I've pictured you as Napoleon Dynamite.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA! View Post
    Friend of mine is a cheese snob, he says Costco has comparable cheese.

I love cheese, but wouldn’t know the first thing about grades of cheese.
    Costco, Sams Club, Aldi. They all carry good cheese. And when it doesn't sell, they give it to the discount Mennonite store. Speaking of, I picked up some pretty good yogurt when I was there last week. http://www.lafermiere.us/ It comes in these adorable clay pots which I now have a set of. It's really good yogurt. I bought it just for the pots, but was surprised at how good the yogurt was. Have you had it?
    Geraniums stink.

Like all the time. Geez.

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia View Post

This is the first time I've pictured you as Napoleon Dynamite.
    TURN OFF!

YOU'RE RUINING EVERYTHING!
    Geraniums stink.