Thread: am now available to

am now available to

research offset well: production history, cost to DCET, purchase of land, for any hydrocarbon speculative
    land section in the lower 48.
    will require retainment, consultant, research fees.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

An example of your research would be in order then?

I am now available for sex with wealthy, attractive young females.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    An example of your research would be in order then?
    pick 640 acres and name your compensation
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

I have something for sachem.
    better tell her quickly. days count

You have a message.
    thankyou Lummy. i dont know what else i could do. her family are total pigs. ( even her sister was )

Will you please send me her postal address at the email address I gave you. Also, which phone number is right?

Will you please send me her postal address at the email address I gave you. Also, which phone number is right?
    sent mine. call me.