Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WHICH STOCK WILL HAVE THE HIGHEST MARKET CAP BY YEAR END

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    this thread is about the starter not being able to discern an SEC quarterly report from a travel pamphlet
    Go suck a cock Jebe you malignant sack of whale shit.

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    Well, what would you have everyone else do while you're waiting for his reply?
    I could read the report if I wanted to but I know enough about the company from my continuing info feed to know what I need to know. By the time the report is written people like me already know what's in it.

what i got is an american corp doing the web security in india, and then cashing out their german subsidary
    Another one of your penny stocks? Cotton told me you were always calling him wanting him to get in on some stupid shit or another.

you could read the SEC report........whats microsofts tax burden this past quarter?
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

and dipshit? theres a company out there that on every AWAC plane their licensed product is either currently in use, or will be. for a royalty payment of 318k plus operating it as a service fee.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

that means on our 15 carriers they have nine contractors on each.

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    I think the user now simply suffers MS vanity in hopes users will mistake glitz for "new and improved". To enjoy their vanity in many cases requires a new computer. Fuck that.

I'd like to see the entire XP crew of developers-programmers strike out on their own with XP in their pocket and just work with that. The closer to unadorned, basic OS they can get, the better. IMHO. XP was, in my opinion, the zenith of MS OS's.
    A-fucking-men to that. XP was a thing of beauty. And intuitive to the point, almost, of being self-aware. Bells and whistles are for schoolkids, who compete to submit to the app fad of the moment.

Also, I think the window for the aforementioned, free 8-10 upgrade has closed; I'm sure I read that somewhere. Not that you're missing anything, but you knew that already. To date, I haven't found it overly intrusive, though there were a few tweaks to render it secure.
    ___,o` `.-''' ```-._.----.
    '----..__,,_________,,-..____,'
    (_\ (_\

i like to stick things in my ass.
    Fuck off Oily.

so i take it then your transgender reassignment surgeries on your two sons did not go well? go ahead and give the third a go. third times a charm

Apple most likely.
    Good thread and we can look back at the end of 2019.

https://www.investopedia.com/article...e-american.asp