Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: WHICH STOCK WILL HAVE THE HIGHEST MARKET CAP BY YEAR END

They are out of new ideas to expand Windows in any beneficial, meaningful, useful way, I think. The system is pretty much the same as W98, in my opinion, but now with a huge bunch of crap for lack of anything really new to add.

IMHO.

Soxes used another OS and seemed very happy with it. He might have seemed like a goof ball, but he wasn't dumb, you know.

this thread is about the starter not being able to discern an SEC quarterly report from a travel pamphlet
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

Quote Originally Posted by Lum View Post
    They are out of new ideas to expand Windows in any beneficial, meaningful, useful way, I think. The system is pretty much the same as W98, in my opinion, but now with a huge bunch of crap for lack of anything really new to add.

IMHO.
    Sorry, I misspoke. "The system is pretty much the same as XP ..."

I think the user now simply suffers MS vanity in hopes users will mistake glitz for "new and improved". To enjoy their vanity in many cases requires a new computer. Fuck that.

I'd like to see the entire XP crew of developers-programmers strike out on their own with XP in their pocket and just work with that. The closer to unadorned, basic OS they can get, the better. IMHO. XP was, in my opinion, the zenith of MS OS's.

Soxes really enjoyed this kind of discussion, so maybe he'll see this thread and come back.

Quote Originally Posted by number four View Post
    this thread is about the starter not being able to discern an SEC quarterly report from a travel pamphlet
    Well, what would you have everyone else do while you're waiting for his reply?

Well, what would you have everyone else do while you're waiting for his reply?
    find better options to regards of proof of economic growth.
    then everyone compare notes.
    its akin to trying to lead a horse by holding a carrot near its butt..........it just aint gonna work

what i got is an american corp doing the web security in india, and then cashing out their german subsidary

I don't use W8. Tried it, didn't care for it. Ask yourself, how much mental energy do you expend just suffering all the gimmicks and flashing, moving bullshit in that system?

Not for me, thanks.

I don't use Windows 8 either I use 10. I don't know what you're referring to, "Flashing moving BS?"