Thread: Kamala Harris is a clown.

Kamala Harris is a clown.

She obviously sees herself as an actor in a drama. So it's a valid question whether she's perceived by her handlers as potentially starring in the leading role of some Wag the Dog drama, where everything in Washington is complete bullshit, nothing matters and she's president because it's only a movie.

Certainly it has never crossed her mind that she is an excellent argument for bringing on the robots in order to get out from under the PC bullshit. Robots and AI are far less nonsense than this bitch could ever wrap around her snout. What a clown.

Of all the politicians I can't stand to listen to, she's about the worst.
    Last edited by Lum; 07-08-2019 at 07:00 PM.

A clown? I thought she was a "flat backer" who screwed her way to prominence in the California democrat party. Thanks for the clarification.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

Quote Originally Posted by DLLS View Post
    A clown? I thought she was a "flat backer" who screwed her way to prominence in the California democrat party. Thanks for the clarification.

Here, below, is exactly what will never happen because she's toast.

"President Harris spent the day in a closed door meeting with all twenty-six black African leaders represented in the Reparations to All Africa NOW! Special Summit being held here at the Capital Heights Rawanda Inn. She stepped out of her room momentarily just a few moments ago to advise the press that the session was 'making wonderful progress' but would end 'only when they're darn good and ready to stop'. The reporter's question, she added, was racist and typical of white media and their brainwashed African American slaves."
    Last edited by Lum; 07-09-2019 at 10:57 AM.

Harris will however be the democrat nominee thanks to the super delegates.

She has been preordained. She is a female and allegedly black almost the perfect democrat candidate. If she would publicly admit to being a "carpet muncher" she would be the perfect democrat candidate.
    If not for slavery there would be no historical record of niggers actually working

I would not bet on Kamala Harris winning. She came up with some $100 billion giveaway program to . The first two states are Iowa and New Hampshire and if she loses both of them, she will be a perceived loser.