Thread: Rapinoe: After These Last Years ‘We Have to Love More, Hate Less' ...

YaYa Rapinoe: After These Last Years ‘We Have to Love More, Hate Less' ...

... Calls NYC the ‘Motherfucking’ Best:

“This is my charge to everyone. We have to be better. We have to love more, hate less. We’ve got to listen more and talk less. We’ve got to know that this is everybody’s responsibility.”
    https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2019...herf-ing-best/
    Except yours. Is this a gutter glitter hypocrisy or what?

She can start by loving her President. No, no, that's not what she meant. She's talking about "everybody" else -- everybody not her President. Get it?

In other words, she has an empty shell upstairs where there should be some semblance of smarts. Talk is cheap, but she gets hers from the dumpster out back that has all the free stuff.

The voice she has found in the couple weeks that has drawn so much attention has not reflected well on her. Not one bit. Oh, one more bit of news: Nobody is going to give a shit about the US women's soccer team in about a month because no one will remember your flagarant (and controversial) grandiosity.

What they will remember is your wise-ass mouth and the empty trash talk spewed from it, and that will be probably forever.

This post is only because I "love" you.

Not to worry. Nike would probably hire you in your old age.

(Can you hear it? Heh, heh, I'll never have to work again. Heh, heh.)

Rapinoe, the soccer star who deprived her brain of oxygen for years so's her feets wouldn't fail her.

Everything has a price, you know.

Her "I deserve money" attitude sucks. Compare her to this:

Yes, the US women's soccer team is more successful than the US men's soccer team. That means either women in foreign countries care less about soccer than women in the US, or emphasis and fan preference for men's sports is even greater in foreign countries than it is in the US. Because obviously being born on US soil as opposed to Europe does not make someone better at soccer, otherwise the US would dominate men's soccer too.

They should be more humble. 14 year old boys can beat them at soccer. It's already been done before even though it should never happen because soccer is not a sport where being fast or strong guarantees you success (and 14 year old boys are not fully developed anyway), and they're supposed to be professionals anyway.
    Last edited by Eric Cartman; 07-11-2019 at 11:49 PM.

Women's soccer is like "my local high school baseball team won the state championship even though my favorite major league baseball team sucks, cool!"

I liked them a lot more back in the days of Chastain and Hamm. They were far more personable and American, and they'd take off their shirts and stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Her "I deserve money" attitude sucks. Compare her to this:

Yes, the US women's soccer team is more successful than the US men's soccer team. That means either women in foreign countries care less about soccer than women in the US, or emphasis and fan preference for men's sports is even greater in foreign countries than it is in the US. Because obviously being born on US soil as opposed to Europe does not make someone better at soccer, otherwise the US would dominate men's soccer too.

They should be more humble. 14 year old boys can beat them at soccer. It's already been done before even though it should never happen because soccer is not a sport where being fast or strong guarantees you success (and 14 year old boys are not fully developed anyway), and they're supposed to be professionals anyway.
    Send this to Rapinhoe.