Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I fucking hate niggers!!!

I fucking hate niggers!!!

I'm so fucking goddamn sick of hearing about all of these fucking niggers making the news, and having and doing things they don't deserve to fucking do. They are responsible for the nigger takeover in this country and the dilution of white culture. The only good nigger is a dead one.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    Put the bong down.
    Really.

Non-Scientific racism offends me.

DLP Member
    Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    I'm so fucking goddamn sick of hearing about all of these fucking niggers making the news, and having and doing things they don't deserve to fucking do. They are responsible for the nigger takeover in this country and the dilution of white culture. The only good nigger is a dead one.
    You equate your culture as being the culture of the majority of "white" people?

I've got some diluted neighbors.

EEK

YOU'RE A HATER!!!

LOL @ all the nigger lovers.

Ya know, thar used ta be a time when you could just say "I hate niggers" n everbody would nod thar heads n say "ayup." Now ya gots ta splain yourself. What's the wurld come too anyhow?

DLP Member
    LOL @ all the nigger lovers.
    Another post exhibiting proof of white superiority!!

Everyone hates niggers. Jackson wanted to cut off little obama's nuts.