Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The once very cool A&E network is now a discredited white trash channel

Why would you even try ?

EEK The once very cool A&E network is now a discredited white trash channel

As if the racist lowlife “Dog” the bounty hunter and his fat ass trash inbreed wife were not bad enough, they are now ready to release this white trash epic

http://aranchersview.blogspot.com/20...-campbell.html

This show revolves around a family of losers who lacking any marketable skills or education, find a niche wrangling wild boars in …wait for it…Tajas.

The one credible intelligent network gone bad tried to fabricate a lie that one of the douche bags was a former Texas ranger (did they think no one would check?)

A&E used to be a network that aired quality programming, gradually, it has become crap.

Wild Boar ? Call me when food network does a program about wrapping it in bacon and serving it with a nice mustard and beer sauce and roasted potatoes

A show about lowlife who find a job because greedy ranchers have expanded into the habitat of a species where they have no business being ?

No thanks

At least it's not niggers.
    Trample the weak, hurdle the dead.

Educate yourself about niggers http://fedupintolerant.com/wordpress/

LOL @ Trayvon and Michael

I'm an Independent - Because BOTH parties are fucked.

Why would you even try ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
    "At Least" ?

"Nigger" compares favorably with these losers

Quote Originally Posted by Scorpio View Post
    No, of course it's not niggers.

As the OP pointed out, these were Whites, who had no marketable skills, and NO education.....

Yet they still found SOMETHING to do, that was earning them money, and legal.

No.....niggers under those conditions, simply go to prison, or wait for someone to feed them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mossfern View Post
    OY!! All these Nazi comments really put me out of Mein Kamfort zone. Anne Frankly, I'm sick of it.

Why would you even try ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Saara View Post
    As if the racist lowlife “Dog” the bounty hunter and his fat ass trash inbreed wife were not bad enough, they are now ready to release this white trash epic

This show revolves around a family of losers who lacking any marketable skills or education, find a niche wrangling wild boars in …wait for it…Tajas.

The one credible intelligent network gone bad tried to fabricate a lie that one of the douche bags was a former Texas ranger (did they think no one would check?)

A&E used to be a network that aired quality programming, gradually, it has become crap.

Wild Boar ? Call me when food network does a program about wrapping it in bacon and serving it with a nice mustard and beer sauce and roasted potatoes

A show about lowlife who find a job because greedy ranchers have expanded into the habitat of a species where they have no business being ?

No thanks
    Sadly...the History Channel is going down the same road.......I watch less and less TV all the time

http://youtu.be/_uk0XVt_dpA
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

GET YOUR HEAD UP YOUR HOLE, SAARA.

WORK IT!

"A&E"

Now it all makes sense....

Why would you even try ?
    Quote Originally Posted by Saara View Post

No thanks

GoGo

Inbreed cyber whores have no standing in this conversation

"Conversations about A&E"

What a brain dead illiterate you've exposed yourself to be.