Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: I think Cocaine should be legal

I think Cocaine should be legal

It would help reduce the epidemic obesity problem our society is suffering with.

The Jenny Crack diet.
    You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality

Quote Originally Posted by May Niack View Post
    It would help reduce the epidemic obesity problem our society is suffering with.
    Why? Are you a former fatass with deteriorated sinuses?

SHIT ON YOU.

Methamphetamines would be more beneficial for weight loss. It lasts much, much longer.
    "I never submitted the whole system of my opinions to the creed of any party of men whatever in religion, in philosophy, in politics, or in anything else where I was capable of thinking for myself. Such an addiction is the last degradation of a free and moral agent."

-Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by May Niack View Post
    Legalizing cocaine wouldn't reduce the obesity problem. Cocaine is a dangerous drug that takes lives. Legalizing it would be irresponsible and downright deadly in many cases.
    I'm an Independent - Because BOTH parties are fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by PTA View Post
    If Trump wins, I'll leave DLP.
    I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.

Quote Originally Posted by Jesus Christ View Post
    Methamphetamines would be more beneficial for weight loss. It lasts much, much longer.
    oh but Meth makes people age prematurely, lose all there teeth and also they seem to get chicken pox all over. I'd rather have to look at a fat man then a meth man. Cocaine only makes then lose bone cartiledge in the nose.

Quote Originally Posted by thelastsoberguy View Post
    Why? Are you a former fatass with deteriorated sinuses?
    Well Heck no. If I was morbidly obese I'd just get gastric bypass. It's just a man I am currently dating is struggling to drop 50 pounds and I thought it would make things alot easier if cocaine was legal.

Quote Originally Posted by Towelie View Post
    Legalizing cocaine wouldn't reduce the obesity problem. Cocaine is a dangerous drug that takes lives. Legalizing it would be irresponsible and downright deadly in many cases.
    Well Doctors say Obseity is downright deadly too, the diabetes and heart attacks are unpleasant side effects of fatness. So it's legal to be morbidly obese and it should be legal to snort cocaine.

There's always salad.

I'm willing to pay triple the price for *igger *ick in mouth.