Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: ART Appreciation

Quote Originally Posted by TommyB7973 View Post
    Social engineering is what happens when media producers who sympathize with communists craft propaganda repeatedly and continue to bombard a populace hoping to con people into changing political parties, change churches, forming an opinion about something where there was none before, etc... almost mind control basically. Chemical mind control is what microbes do to the human body. Propaganda mind control is what power gainers do to the human body.
    There's a scene in a Spielberg movie (I think) where masses of people in various regions of the world representing all religions are at attention to something going on in the sky, sort of rapture like.

I can't remember the movie. I thought it was Close Encounters, but I can't find that segment.

Anyway, that is social engineering. Not what's in the movie or it's story but the movie itself and its impact.
    No Jewish person I know -- and I do know quite a few -- has even thought about harming a Christian church. It's like eating liver and eggplant ice cream. -- Mossfern.

Quote Originally Posted by Lummy View Post
    There's a scene in a Spielberg movie (I think) where masses of people in various regions of the world representing all religions are at attention to something going on in the sky, sort of rapture like.
    I associate that movie, whichever it was, with NWO stuff.
    No Jewish person I know -- and I do know quite a few -- has even thought about harming a Christian church. It's like eating liver and eggplant ice cream. -- Mossfern.