Page 1 of 18 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: If the man wants to keep the baby and the woman doesn't

If the man wants to keep the baby and the woman doesn't

She is allowed to murder the baby and have the abortion.

Is that fair ?

Quote Originally Posted by May Niack View Post

Is that fair ?
    "Murder" is a legal term. No woman is going to be indicted on murder charges for having an abortion. Also, at the point in gestation when women have abortions (6-8 weeks), it's an early-term fetus that is incapable of surviving outside the womb. It's not a "baby" anymore than an acorn is an oak tree.

That said, if the father wants to keep the baby, he is free to take over gestation of the fetus at any time. Unfortunately, that's medically impossible.
    I'm an Independent - Because BOTH parties are fucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Towelie View Post
    "Murder" is a legal term. Unfortunately, that's medically impossible.
    I think it is unfortunate too.

Quote Originally Posted by May Niack View Post

Is that fair ?
    Absolutely not. No abortion should be performed without 2 signatures.
    “Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy but where are they.” –Plutarch, Sayings of the Spartans

"Murder" is a legal term. No woman is going to be indicted on murder charges for having an abortion. Also, at the point in gestation when women have abortions (6-8 weeks), it's an early-term fetus that is incapable of surviving outside the womb. It's not a "baby" anymore than an acorn is an oak tree.

That said, if the father wants to keep the baby, he is free to take over gestation of the fetus at any time. Unfortunately, that's medically impossible.

Ok. How about if the father wants an abortion, and the mother doesn't? Why can she force him to pay for that child for 18 years? Double standard. Total horseshit.

The bottom line in all of this, of course, is to behave morally. That's the only answer.
    “Spartans do not ask how many are the enemy but where are they.” –Plutarch, Sayings of the Spartans

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    STUPID PEOPLE OUGHT NOT VOTE OR BREED.

Quote Originally Posted by Jeshu View Post

Ok. How about if the father wants an abortion, and the mother doesn't? Why can she force him to pay for that child for 18 years? Double standard. Total horseshit.

The bottom line in all of this, of course, is to behave morally. That's the only answer.
    I agree with you 100% on this. It's an unfair double standard. If the woman can terminate at will against the father's wishes, but choses not to, then she should relieve the father of any obligation. It's only fair - he gets no say in the matter while it's still a fetus.

It's not a "baby" anymore than an acorn is an oak tree.
    Woha you and your kind are the reason my america is becoming soulless, you are devoid of any grace and respect for human life.
    No wonder why you promote a lifestyle of drug addiction and murder for unborn babies, do you also enjoy sodomy?
    Summer body in process...

Quote Originally Posted by Jeshu View Post
    Absolutely not. No abortion should be performed without 2 signatures.
    Won't happen. Here in America, we (this includes women) have the right to make our own medical decisions. They also have the right to privacy in those decisions.

I would suggest that men who are against abortion refrain from fornicating with women who might have an abortion.

Quote Originally Posted by houndish1 View Post
    I agree with you 100% on this. It's an unfair double standard. If the woman can terminate at will against the father's wishes, but choses not to, then she should relieve the father of any obligation. It's only fair - he gets no say in the matter while it's still a fetus.
    I have no problem with that. It is an unfair double standard. The only stipulation I would put on this is that the father needs to make that decision before the child is born. If a woman can "opt out," the man should be able to also.