Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Filthy nigger sow Rihanna smokes dope in Hawaii

Filthy nigger sow Rihanna smokes dope in Hawaii

http://www.rap-up.com/2012/01/16/rih...igh-in-hawaii/

I hated this filthy coon ever since she put out that song that sampled "Tainted Love" five or six years ago. All of her songs (which I call "race records" or "darkie tunes") suck total amounts of dick and were all most likely whipped up in two minutes on a cheap Casio keyboard. Apes like Rihanna are what's wrong with American culture and entertainment nowadays. Rock music is a very small niche market. The ignorant White public favors shitty nigger mating calls filled with vile lyrical content regarding sex, drugs, murder and superficiality. I actually applauded Chris Brown when he beat her up almost three years ago. Too bad he didn't kill her.

Now, she's been spotted doing harmful drugs in that festering tourist hellhole known as Hawaii. You know what? FUCK Hawaii. That shit state and Alaska should have never joined the Union. They never gave one goddamn thing to the continental U.S. that was beneficial. Everyone who lives in Hawaii is a filthy gook hippie who smokes dope and plays the ukulele all goddamn day. The tourists who go there are a bunch of middle-class losers with festering, shit-stained, dirty underwear; gaudy, flowery shirts; knowledge of the state only gained from watching cartoons. The families that vacation there fly coach on some shit Jet Blue plane, stay at a sleazy motel, opt for eating at McDonald's instead of Hawaiian cuisine, try to score some potent Maui dope, lose their baby to a volcano and can't sue them because our liberal government sides with those filthy savages who consider it an offering to their god.

In other news, they apparently made a strain of dope named after Boonce and Jig-Z's daughter.

Fuck niggers, fuck nigger music, fuck Hawaii, fuck Hawaiians, fuck tourists, FUCK EVERYTHING.

I'm not surprised, all niggers smoke some kind of dope. I bet it was laced with crack or PCP.

Niggers and drugs go hand in hand. They're actually proud of it. They're like the complete opposite of morality and goodness.

Quote Originally Posted by Chattings View Post
    Niggers and drugs go hand in hand. They're actually proud of it. They're like the complete opposite of morality and goodness.
    Exactly. And what's even more disgusting is that they almost never get in trouble for it. Niggers have had a profound impact on the drug use of White people even in the last five to six years. When someone buys the new single from one of these apes, they are essentially supporting their drug habit. It's nothing but indoctrination by niggers and the kike media to turn the White race into degenerate urbanites who use drugs, bask in a disgusting gangsta culture and hate their own ethnicity.

Quote Originally Posted by Unbidden Wrath View Post
    Yeah, plenty of that in the OP.
    Are you a Rihannigger fan?

Rihanna is an ugly mongrel, i don't know how anybody could find her beautiful.
    Summer body in process...

OMG!
    She's smoking a plant!
    Quick, take pictures and post them on the internet!!!
    Abner! ABNEEEEER!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Sergio View Post
    Rihanna is an ugly mongrel, i don't know how anybody could find her beautiful.
    A plate of rancid potato salad that a naked 90-year-old woman sat in is more attractive than Rihanna.

Quote Originally Posted by Archaeus View Post
    OMG!
    She's smoking a plant!
    Quick, take pictures and post them on the internet!!!
    Abner! ABNEEEEER!!!!
    Which Rihanna song do you like better-- "Help Me Get Back to the Plantation" or "Shining Massa's Shoes"?

I like her song "OP Is A Fag."